25[✓]

"Crap."

---

"I'll just open this cabinet and voila! They're not here."

Moonbyul's back faced us her arms spread wide, Somi, Yooa, Yeri, Wendy, and Joy saw us and Moonbyul turned around after analyzing everyone's reaction.

She truly loss her shit.

She held her heart dramatically and leaned on the nearby wall "Oh man, Seulrene just... Sailed." she exasperated dramatically intensifying her drama when she slid down the wall to the floor clutching her heart.

Oh my god.

Somi fainted, her body held in Yooa's arms, Wendy blocking Yeri's view of the scene and Joy taking pictures.

I looked at Irene and she was more embarrassed than me, i chuckled and pecked her on the lips. Squeals heard from the girls.

Moonbyul... Looks good on her way od passing out.

Looks good.. Very good.

Yooa also.. Fainted.

Oh.. wow..

Joy dropped on her knees.

Rest in peace to her knees.

Wendy's jaw just... dropped down to the core of the earth.

Wow i'm gonna get another English scolding.

Yeri squealed like a fangirl "Yey! I always thought Seulgi eonnie liked Irene epnnie!" She smiled and my cheeks turned red.

Just.. how.. observant is this kid?

----

After the awkward encounter at the storage room we decided to discus it on the living room as always, me, Yooa, Somi and Moonbyul sitting on the carpet while the daughters sat on the comfortable couches.

"Are you two official?" Wendy asked crossing her arms, i gulped feeling the intense pressure burden my shoulders.

"Of course eonnie, it's already obvious and Seulgi unnie seems nervous about the discussion so yes, they're official." Yeri answered and all our jaws dropped except Yooa who smiled happily.

"Where did you learn that Yeri?" Joy asked dramatically shaking her younger sister's shoulder "From Yooa eonnie, she let me borrow her law and detective books." Yeri said and Yooa shrugged.

"Yeah, we're official." Irene said straightly, my jaw dropped for the second time at her boldness.

Since when did this girl get such courage?

Beep!

Beep!

My choker was vibrating and it was beeping, flashing dim black, meaning someone was contacting me.

"Seulgi! The girls- a gang of mafia is on their way! We- Blackpink and G-idle unit is on your way." Miyeon's voice stated and i

"How many?"

"15 - 25 people. Now go, hide them, we're coming and we're almost there."

"Understood, IDOT unit will wait for G-idle and Blackpink."

She ended the call and i held Irene and Joy's wrists, telling them to come with me they looked confused at first but i gave them a pleading look and they obliged. I led the four girls to the attic.

"Byulie! Keys!" I exclaimed and a key came flying towards me.

"Oh, nice catch." Somi, Yooa and Moonbyul said and i sent a small smile in reply and i was hesitant to lock the attic.

I..

I looked away not wanting to meet the gaze of any of the girls, i'm clearly hurt to the thought that it might be my last day.

Mr. Bae will bring his daughters with him to America after this duty ends.

Ends..

Can't i just get one happy ending?

I sighed and handed Wendy the key.

"Promise me. Promise me that if none of us comes back keep everyone safe, here." I said and handed Wendy a gun in holster.

"I taught you how to use this right?" I assured and Wendy nodded and stuck out her trembling hand "Wendy." I called out again and the Canadian girl met my gaze with teary eyes "I trust you, we're going to paint the trapdoor so none will find you." I said and she kept her tears in.

I went over to Yeri pecking her forehead, Hugging Joy tightly, and lastly Irene.. i pecked her on the lips and i connected my forehead once more with hers "Soon.. This forehead will be covered with blood but i'll be there." I said and pointed my choker and held her wrist up showing her purple wrist band.

"We're going now." I said and bid goodbye and closed the attic. "Lock it Wendy!" I exclaimed and heard some mechanical turning-whatever.

I ran to my bag and pulled out my silencer.

"Everyone got bulletproof vests?" I announced when i came down the stairs to be met with 13 girls geared up for a war.

They nodded and i hummed in reply Miyeon tossing a vest towards me i caught it and went upstairs deciding to give it to them rather than wearing it.

"It's Seulgi, open up."

It opened and relieved faces greeted me before they could speak i, spoke first.

"Here, protect yourselves with that, and no we haven't fought them yet but they're near. Now go." I said and closed the attic once more after giving them a small wave.

"Any spare rifle Soojin?" I asked "Yep, catch." She tossed the rifle towards me and i caught it effortlessly.

"Alright units, do your codes."

"Latata active."

"So hot and Boombayah active."

"Deep Blue eyes active."

"They're here."

A/n: i want to shout out to the reader who pointed out my mistake with Seulgi's parents. (Wow im such a dumbass)

sorry i don't get time to re-read my chapters due to traveling and practicing dance practices cuz' i have a slim body to keep tho, don't get me wrong. I just admire my body when im slim and my collarbone is showing.

Wait, too much information. Woops.

Once again thank you to that dear reader! And have a good day/night everyone!

Editor : TMI hun

Editor (again) : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them