18[✓]

The girls are now asleep, i swiftly and quietly slipped out of the attic double checking every single locks, windows and doors before driving my car to the house where Moonbyul is.

I turned on my earpiece contacting our agency.

"Over. Kim Solar speaking. Identify yourself."

"Kang Bear speaking. Yeba is there any alternatives to sneaking inside the house?"

"Oh right. Wait, let me scan Moonbyul's location."

I heard typing noises from the other side of the line while i waited in front of the house inside my car my silenced pistol on holster.

I fiddled with my bear pin unconsciously falling into serious silence until i heard a static.

"Kim Solar back. You can enter from the back of their house, i hacked their cctvs and Moonbyul's clients was stupid enough to forget to lock their sliding door. So you go inside there and a stair to their basement can be seen on your right. Then you spot Moonbyul there."

"Can you connect her comm with ours?"

"No. I can't, her comm is dead. Maybe the client broke it. Guess they're clever enough."

"That sucks. Is she stable?"

"Mmm.. her pulse is 79 she's got six fingers dislocated and a bleeding scar."

"What did that stupid clients even do? Screw them. I'm locking them up in their house forever."

" *chuckles* i'm on your side. Now go get my girl!"

I went in the designated instructions held by my great comm partner, Kim Yongsun. To be exact she isn't my original comm partner, it's actually Yooa but she's being patched up so yeah.

Before doing my promise to Solar that I'll lock these disgusting creatures up, i went down the basement and opened my flashlight to see over this pitch black room.

I spotted Moonbyul's weak body by the crates, i immediately held her in my arms and turned on her alternative earpiece and turned it to loud speaker.

"Over. Kang Bear to Moon Sun. Kang Bear to Moon Sun. Anyone there?"

While i heard several statics i went over to Moonbyul and medicated her wounds.

"Over. Kim Solar present. Is my girl alright?"

"I'm patching her up, state her status."

"Alright. Gimme a minute."

More keyboard typing were heard and finally Moonbyul woke up from her unconscious sleep but worst of all, i heard shuffling noises upstairs.

I immediately turned off the loud speaker for the earpiece and hid while Moonbyul sat there still weak her fingers bleeding.

"Over. Kim Yongsun here. Her status is ble-"

"Not now Solar. Someone's here."

"Right okay. Let me check that."

I heard statics over the line while i held my pistol close to my chest, eyeing Moonbyul who was looking at the basement door her orbs grazing sometimes to mine.