The Fast Meeting

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Tayler who was in love with a man named Ryan Reynolds. They met while searching through an app called Tinder. Even though Ryan was more of a Grindr kind of man, he was looking for something more special on Tinder. "Wow, she's spicy HOT!" Ryan exclaimed, swiping right. It was a match! He messaged her right away to meet him in a dark alleyway in Portland, Oregon. Of course, Tayler accepted the offer because she was looking for love. She got on a plane to go meet her future. When she arrived in the alley, Ryan was sitting on a dumpster, twiddling his thumbs. "Ah, you made it!" He said, standing. Tayler walked towards his broad body, her sassy heels kicking up the gravel. Ryan went in for a hug and kiss on the cheek. It felt so natural for Tayler, even though she just met him. He told her to put on a blindfold and get on his shoulders to take her to a surprise she would never forget. He started sprinting and Tayler could feel the wind in her ears and hair. Ryan had to have been running for at least 2 hours, never stopping for a breath or some water. Soon, he came to a stop and put Tayler back on the ground. "How can you run for that long!?" Tayler asked, impressed. Ryan just shrugged and started walking away. Tayler followed, slightly confused, but intrigued. Soon, Ryan and Tayler were walking up a steep hill, Ryan never losing his breath. Then, there it was. The Hollywood sign. Tayler gaped as Ryan grabbed her hand and sat her down In front of the giant "H". "Ryan....How in the world did we get here so fast?" Tayler asked, looking at the sky. He only shrugged again and itched his face. Tayler decided it was best not to question Ryan. They sat in silence together, looking over Los Angeles. About 20 minutes later, Ryan said, "Tayler, I need to tell you something." He looked nervous.