Chapter 9

My 7:30 alarm rang and brought me from my sleep. I got up and walked over to Michelle's door to wake her up. I banged on it and she opened it infuriated. "what the hell are you doing?" she asked crossing her arms. "there's a thing called school that you have to get ready for, unless you prefer to go like that" I said referring to her messy hair and pajamas. "there's no school today doofus!" she screamed.

"what?". How could I not have known that? "they're having some teacher meetings or whatever, so there's no school" she explained. "oh....Ok...... my bad then" I said happily, as I ran into my room and jumped back into my comfortable bed.

I started to think of what I was gonna do all day since I was on punishment, and I began to doze off.......

"I do" I said holding the hands of the man I love, standing at the alter of our wedding in front of friends and family. "you may kiss the bride". I kissed the man who is now my husband and we ran off into the woods hand in hand. We sat down by a tree as I cuddled into his arms. "I love you so much Maya" he said caressing my cheek. "I love you too Andrew" He kissed me passionately then started calling my name continuously "Maya"

"Maya"

"Maya"

"Maya"

"Maya wake up" a deep voice called over top of me. I groaned a turned around reaching for my phone to check the time. It said 4:24. I slept for 9 hours straight?! "are you okay?" Austin asked sitting on the side of my bed. "I'm fine, I just had a really really weird dream" I said before sipping the glass of water he handed me. "how'd you get in here? where are my parents?" I asked sitting up. "I snuck out of rehearsals and the back door was unlocked so I came through when I saw your parents and Michelle leave".

"where'd they go?" I asked not surprised they left me in the house alone. "to your grandparents' house apparently". I laid back on my bed and exhaled deeply, looking into Austin's eyes. "can I ask you something?".

"you just did" he joked.

"something else".

"go for it" Austin said giving me his full attention.

"how come you didn't kiss me last night.....on the lips?"

"I thought you weren't ready yet" Austin said frowning.

"I never said that"

"well, let me know when you're ready, I don't wanna rush you"

I shook my head and looked down on the floor. "soooo.........you're not ready right now by any chance are you?" Austin said causing me to lightly chuckle. I leaned over my bed and grabbed his face pressing my lips against his, kissing him passionately, showing him the tricks I learned from Andrew as I ran my fingers threw his soft hair. Man his hair feels amazing. The kiss apparently started to deepen because Austin lifted my covers and climbed over top of me, grabbing my legs and setting me on top of him, not breaking the kiss.

I broke the kiss and leaned up staring down at Austin. "don't worry, nothing's gonna go further than this" Austin said with a smile, but the friend in his pants spoke otherwise. I leaned down to peck his lips and laid down beside him, wrapping my arm around his torso. He wrapped his arm around my head, letting me rest it on his bicep, and rubbed up and down my shoulder. "are you ready for the art competition?" Austin asked. "no, I haven't even decided what I wanna draw yet".

"draw me" he suggested. "no". "at least spray paint my name on one of your walls" he said referring to some empty spots. "do you know how insane my sister would go if I did that?" I asked knowing she would have a fit. "okay, well, draw whatever comes to your heart" he said kissing my temple. A couple minutes later Austin's breathing became heavier followed by loud snores. I knew that he really didn't get a lot of sleep with having to perform and do lots of interviews and stuff. I looked up at him, taking in his beautiful features. He's even stunning when he's asleep. I caressed his cheek with the back of my hand feeling his soft, warm skin.

Laying my head down on his hard chest, I could hear his steady heart beat thump thump thump thump. I soon heard another thump, but it wasn't Austin's heart, it was the front door closing. "Maya! we bought you McDonald's!" my mom yelled from down stairs. oh shit! I tapped and shook Austin lightly whispering his name. "mmm" he groaned. "Austin get up, my parents are home" I whispered. "5 more minutes baby" he said which made my eyes widen and I gave in.

"okay but you better not leave this room" I order. "okaaayy" he moaned as I left the room and ran down the steps. "hey" I said walking to the bag of McDonald's on the table. I opened the bag and wasn't surprised by the amount of food that was in there. A half eaten burger and about 15 fries laid in the bottom of the bag. "and don't forget to get those dishes done before you go to bed" my mom said walking up the stairs followed by my dad and sister. I turned my head and was disgusted at how much dirty dishes pilled the sink and counter. This is gonna take me forever.

I ate my dinner then started on the dishes. I began singing Stay High by Tove Lo as I washed them.

You're gone and I gotta stay high, all the time to keep you off my mind

ooh ooh ooh ooh, high all the time to keep you off my mind ooh ooh ooh ooh

Spend my days locked in a haze, tryna forget you babe I fall back down

Gotta stay high, all my life to forget I'm missin' you ooh ooh ooh ooh

I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist causing me to jump and turn around. "its just me" Austin whispered, his hands still around my waist. "I told you to stay upstairs" I said frowning at him. "well your beautiful singing woke me up".

I scoffed at his statement and turned around to finish the dishes. "you're really not that bad, honestly" he said putting away the chinas. "don't you have to be somewhere?" I asked killing the silence. "yeah, but I'd rather be here with you" he winked. I smiled as I finished the dishes and quietly headed back up to my room with Austin. He lifted the covers as both of us got in. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, my body feeling his warmth. "you have to be out of here before my parents wake up" I told him as his grip tightened around me.

"okay okay, now go to sleep" he said quietly adjusting himself on the bed. Since I slept for 9 hours today, it took me a while to doze off. But in the mean time I just listened to Austin's heart beat and snores.

thump thump thump thump thump thump...........

;) muahh