Later

Monica lied awake next to Chandler that night. "You want to hear a secret?" He asked

She smiled, moving closer "Always."

He kissed her forehead "I love you."

She giggled "That's not a secret." She looked up at him

"It is too. Not everyone knows that." He smiled

"Tell me another secret of yours, then." She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, slowly giving him butterfly kisses to his lips.

"Well..." He tried to tell her but it was hard as her hands were moving from his chest a little downward "You know how students aren't suppose to know too much personal information about their teachers in case they get the-" He stopped when Monica pressed her lips to his "The wrong idea?.." He said quickly.

"Mmmh." She muttered, starting to lift up his shirt as she trailed kisses down his neck.

"What if I told you there are 5 students that now know?" Once he got that out, he started to kiss her back.

Monica lifted off him and put her hand on his chest "What?"

"Well, they know about us now." He leaned in but was once again stopped.

She sat up and tucked her knees into her body "Chandler, what are you talking about? Who told them? Did Alice?" She asked

"No, it wasn't Alice." He assured her "I'm the one that told them."

"Why?" She raised her voice.

"Because, I needed their help on something..."

"What could you have possibly needed help on that you went to your students instead of me?"

"Mon, it's not like that."

"Then tell me what it's like, because I don't know."

"It's for an out of school extra credit." He blurted out

Monica looked at him strangely "What kind of extra credit."

"Babe, I don't really feel like talking about work right now." He ran his hand down her arm "Lets just go to bed."

She nodded, feeling tired herself and lied back down in his arms.

Sam and Christina went up to Mr. Bing during study hall.

"Hey girls, what can I do for you?" He asked as he sat at his desk

They walked over to him and stood in front of his desk "Well, we came up with a few ideas how you could propose."

Chandler nodded looking back at his opened door. "Um...okay, hold on." He stood up and shut the door before making his way back over to them "Alright, let's hear it." He said, leaning up against his desk.

"Well," Sam looked over the paper they had it scratched out on "What about doing it in front of her whole family?"

"Her family isn't the easiest to talk to." He told them "What's next?"

"You could get into a big fight then propose saying how much you love her?"

He squinted and shook his head.

"Okay, that's a no..." She scratched it off "How about getting her pregnant and then proposing?"

"Okay, these are all fine ideas. But I think I'm gonna do this part on my own..." He guided them back to the door "Thanks anyway."

He sighed and went back to his desk to finish writing up the assignment for Monday.

Cameron walked out of his room with his jacket and wallet in his back pocket.