Chapter 1

Noah woke up early in the morning, the same as any other day, but today was different. He felt something cold and clammy in between his legs. Startled, Noah put his hand to his crotch only to find that his bed was wet and cold. Confused, He soon realized he had wet the bed, something he hadn't done in years. Panicked, Noah quickly started to take the sheets off his bed. After contemplating what to do, he decided his best option would be to run downstairs and throw them in the washer, along with his wet clothes. Noah quietly stripped and got dressed. He went to take his stuff down to the laundry room think about how he was ten years old and shouldn't be wetting the bed, but along the way, he saw Brittany and Roman in the kitchen talking. Noah tried his best to walk to the laundry room without being noticed but failed.

"What are you doing? You don't need to be doing laundry this early." Britt said calmly. "I wet the bed last night. Please don't be mad. It was an accident, I swear." Noah replied nervously. "We aren't mad. We know you couldn't help it. Leave your stuff on the floor, Roman, or I will wash it later." Britt stated gently, to not upset Noah, as she walked up the stairs. Noah followed Britt's directions, placing his wet, heavy clothing and bedsheets onto the laundry room floor. Walking back up the stairs into the kitchen, Noah heard Britt and Roman call him over to the table. "We are a bit concerned about your bed wetting. We wanted to ask if you want to wear some protection at night for your accident." Both Roman and Britt asked. "I don't know. I guess if it happens again tomorrow, then I will. But I won't wear anything tonight." Noah replies. "Okay. When you wake up, come downstairs and let us see if you're wet again. Okay? Don't hide it from us. We only want to help you." Britt says "Alright." Noah replies. Just as they finished their conversation, Kane walked down the stairs and strolled into the kitchen for breakfast. Britt walked over to Kane and pulled on the back of his pants to look at the state of his diaper. "Alright buddy let's head into the nursery and change your diaper for breakfast." said Britt. "Okay, Mommy." Kane replied. Brittany and Kane walked into the nursery. Britt carefully lifted and placed Kane on top of the changing table. She lifted his legs and slid off his pajama bottoms, revealing Kane's wet and messy diaper. Like a professional, Britt undid the tapes, used the front of the diaper to wipe off excess poop, and cleaned Kane with a couple of baby wipes. Britt once again raised Kane's legs off the table and slid a clean diaper underneath him, then taped up the diaper lifting him off the changing table. After the diaper change, Britt and Kane walk into the kitchen and eat their breakfast of eggs and bacon. The family's day went smoothly after breakfast. Roman made his "daily" vlogs. Britt read a book on the couch while Kane and Noah played video games in the living room, allowing Noah to forget the embarrassing events of the morning.