Chapter 64

Gionni 

"I just wanna know who exactly this song is about causeeee" Lani said, as I pressed pause on my song that I was playing for her

"Man is you fucking with it or not?" I said laughing. 

She made a face, "It's aight" she said, rolling her eyes. 

"Don't be like that boo" I said pinching her side, as she walked pass me. "You know I only write shit about you when I'm on this type time" 

"You talking bout a dirty little secret, I ain't no fucking secret" She said making me laugh. This girl was really jealous as fuck when she knew I didn't even think about touching another girl. 

"Cut it out" I said laughing. "I had to put a lil spin on it, I can't put out the same shit over and over again" I said. "You know all niggas that listen to my shit, ain't in no relationship so they don't wanna hear that shit all the time. Then you know I got mad female fans, I gotta appeal to them to mama" I said, biting into my piece of toast. 

"Sounds really convincing" she chuckled. "Way to persuade Mr. Appeal to the bitches" 

"You crazy, you know that" I said, pointing my fork at her. "But nah, don't be acting like that over lyrics when you know whats really up" 

"I'm trippin?" she said laughing as she sat Kai's sippy cup of orange juice in front of her.

"Trippin trippin" I said. "You be acting like that ring ain't weighing your finger down to remind you" 

She chuckled, "I really have to take it off when Im doing a face" 

"That mean I did you right" I shrugged as I leaned back in my chair, feeling full as hell. 

"What time do you have to be at the airport tomorrow?" she asked. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "You supposed to know that" 

She chuckled, "I'm not even going" she said, as she grabbed her phone off the table. She scrolled through he phone, as I got up to get some more orange juice from the fridge. "4:30... why are you flying with American?" 

"Johnathon on family vacay" I shrugged. "I ain't feel like trynna find somebody else to pilot, plus I'd rather give my money to John since thats who was always fly with." 

She nodded her head, as her phone began ringing. "Why is Lay calling me from upstairs." she said shaking her head. "What Lay, I hope you're dressed and not playing around on that ipad" she said answering the facetime. 

"Mommy I can't do my hair" I heard Lay whine through the phone. 

Lani chuckled, "I told you to let me do it" she said. "Bring me down one of your hair containers and I'll fix it" 

"Okay" 

"And tell your brother to come down too cause y'all still need to eat breakfast" she said, before ending the call. "That lil girl is crazy" she said, laughing.