Chapter 63

: Chyna 

"Soooo bitch you just wasn't gonna tell us?" Ash said, rolling her eyes as she sipped her lemonade

I chuckled, "I already explained this" I said. "I wanted to wait, I wasn't really sure what I was gonna do yet" 

"You was thinking about not keeping it?" She asked. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "You know the terms me and Troy were on, I just wasn't sure" 

She nodded her head, "Well, I'm sure everything will work out" she said. "I mean he does pretty well with Su, she just spoiled as hell" she said laughing. 

"Honestly, I really don't know who's worst.. her or Lani kids" I said laughing. 

"Definitely Lani's" she said. "But Su isn't too far behind, and you're gonna be just as bad" 

"Think so?" I asked, as I began to think about what motherhood would be like for me for the millionth time since I found out. She nodded her head, as Lani came walking through the restaurant, on the phone, late as hell of course. 

"This bitch" Ash said, laughing as we both took sips of our juice. 

"Sorry" Lani mouthed, as she sat down and finished her conversation on the phone. "Okay just call me back when you figure that out, and we can discuss it" she said, before ending the call.

"Your ass always busy" I said laughing. 

She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "I got caught up seeing the venue this morning" she rolled her eyes again. "These mfs can't get my shit right, and they need to get it together."

"Bitch, don't be mad at them cause they're having a hard time executing your extra ass wedding requests" Ash said laughing. "Wanting all diamonds and shit" 

Lani shrugged her shoulders, "I mean I want what I want" she said laughing. "But enough about me, lets talking about baby ChyChy" she said making me instantly feel awkward. 

"Omg not nicknames already" I said laughing. "But girl, you're late.. we already talked about it" 

"Well fill me in bitches" she said, looking at the menu. Don't get me wrong, Lani always had nice things and been as high maintenance as she is but this girl was bougie as hell now, she even looked at the menu bougie. Because I always want to see my bitches succeed, it felt good to see all of our growth and how we all managed to stay close. 

"I just wanted to know why her ass ain't tell us sooner" Ash said. 

"Basically I didn't say anything cause I didn't think it was smart to bring a kid into whatever this is that Troy and I have going on" I said. 

"Hmm,  so y'all do have something going on" Lani said laughing.