Chapter 52

Chyna 

A month later 

A month later 

"What?" I said, shaking my head. "No... can y'all check again?" 

"We already did the test 3 times.." my doctor said, standing in front of me with her clipboard. "I mean we can check again if thats what you want, but I mean this explains the sickness you expressed to be feeling lately." 

I sat there, with my mind going a million thoughts per minute. I knew how something like this could have happened but my question was why now. "How far along did you say?" I asked for clarification. 

"7 weeks" 

"Damn so almost two months" I whispered to myself. 

"Don't think too much about it now, just give it some time to marinate in your mind" she said. "Don't stress yourself out" I looked at her like she was crazy, we talking about a whole baby right now. All i could do right now was think! Troy and I were no longer together, and lived in different states there was no way I wanted to bring a baby into the world like this. I couldn't necessarily say that I hated Troy but, we damn sure didn't need a baby right now. "Everything okay?" she asked me, knocking me from my thoughts. 

"Uhh, yeah." i paused, slightly going back into my thoughts. 

"So I prescribed you three weeks of these prenatal vitamins and something to help with that nausea. They won't be available for pickup until later on today" I nodded my head, as I listened to what sounded like a foreign language to me right now. "Unless you decide to change doctors for your pregnancy, I would like us to meet every three weeks just to see how things are going" 

I couldn't lie, I could barely pay attention to anything that she was saying after she dropped the news. "Okay" I agreed to whatever she was saying. 

"Its gonna be alright..." she came over rubbing my shoulder, probably seeing the worry on my face. "This is a blessing, take your time to process it..okay" she said, and I just nodded my head. "I'll see you in three weeks, if those vitamins don't work well with your body, just give me a call and I prescribe some new ones" 

"Okay, thanks" as she gave me a small comforting hug. 

I hopped down from the table, grabbing my bag and heading towards the exit. Still unable to think straight I began to push a door that clearly said pull.I speed walked across the parking lot as I pressed the unlock button on my car 100 times. I hopped in tossing my bag in the passenger seat and just stared out the front window, at a pregnant lady who seemed to be pretty far along struggling to get in her car. She was there at her appointment alone, big and pregnant... was this what I was gonna be looking forward to? 

I reached over into my purse, grabbing my phone and unlocking it. I scrolled down to Troy's number and hovered my finger over the call button, as more thoughts began to run through my head. I daydreamed about all the shit Troy put me through this last few months, and wonder how I let something like this happen. Instantly I began to think about India, and how she may have been pregnant with Troy's child before she died. If she was still alive, that means Troy would have two babies on the way at the same time, and that truly disgusted me.