Chapter 24

Chyna 

"Su come on, your mom is outside" I said, walking towards her room, checking to see if she was ready

"Okay.. do I have to go?" she asked, pouting. 

I chuckled, "You know you have to go"

"Where's my dad?" she said, getting up, following me down the stairs. 

"He had to go somewhere, but just call him before you leave to tell him you're leaving" I said, handing her my phone.

As she dialed her dad's number, I twisted the door knob, seeing Tasha, Su's mom standing there. I never really liked her, cause I can't stand a bitch that use a kid against a nigga, but for the sake of Su, I kept it cordial, as long as she did. "Hey" she greeted me. 

"Hey" i responded. 

"Hey mommy" Su said, hugging her mom. 

"Daddy, I'm leaving" she said, into the phone, on facetime. 

"Already? I was just on my way back, to see you before you left" he said. "But gone head with ya mom, make sure you call me before you go to sleep okay" 

"Okay" she said, handing me the phone. 

"I love you Su" he said, through the phone. 

"i love you too" she said. "Bye Chy Chy" she said, hugging me. 

"Bye, i'll see you next week" I said, and she nodded before running off to the car with her mom.

I turned around closing and locking the door, trying to figure out why Troy was still on the phone. I kept going up the steps like I didn't realize he was still on there, "Chyna" he yelled sternly. 

"What" 

"What's ya problem" he asked, and I just ignored him. "You don't hear me talking to you yo" I didn't say anything just looked at the phone. "I'll see you when I get there, you buggin" he said, and I just ended the call. 

It had only been a week since we've back home from the trip, and I still hadn't mentioned the messages I found in his phone, only cause Su been here and I didn't want her to see me snap the way I was about to. Being as though I could barely be around him, I slept in the room with Su, and then stayed out all day doing anything just so I didn't have to be around him. 

I walked into the bedroom, and then into the closet, pulling out the bag I already had packed. I was already wear tights, so I slipped my hoodie over my head and then my yeezy's on my feet. I had this moment planned for the minute Su left, she's a kid but she's not dumb she would've been all over it if I would've left while she was still here. After putting in my clothes, I walked back into the bedroom, and sat on the couch. While I waited for him to come, I pulled out my phone and decided to check Instagram....