Chapter 12

Milan 

"When you coming back, we miss you" i said to G's mom through the facetime call

"You know i'm missing y'all too, i've been thinking about moving out there" she said. "Of course get my own house, but I like to see my babies on a daily basis" 

"Well you know you're always welcomed here Ma, there's more than enough room" 

"I know that, but you guys are adults, and need y'all space" she said, shaking her head. "Plus I was thinking about moving with Ernest" she said, smiling. 

"Really, see i haven't talked to you in a while so I haven't been getting any updates, what's been going on with y'all" I said, walking down the stairs, carrying Kai. 

"We've been great, I met his kids a few weeks ago, which was cool" 

"I forgot you told me he has kids... so you know if your thinking about moving together, Gionni is gonna be on it, especially since they haven't met yet" I said. 

She rolled her eyes, "I know, I just don't need Gionni running him away, like he's done all the rest" 

I chuckled, "sounds like him" I said, walking outside towards the mailbox.

"Gionni, thinks he's everyones father, including mine, and always thinking I need him examine the person I'm dating" she said laughing. 

"Well since you really like Ernest and see y'all moving together soon, I think it's only right they meet, does he know about G?" 

"Of course he knows about G, I think you be forgetting y'all famous over there" she said laughing. 

"Gionni, is famous.. I'm regular degular" i said laughing, grabbing the mail.

"Yeah right" she said. "But yeah he knows about all of you, I talk about the kids all the time." 

"Well thats good, he'll have an idea what he coming into" I said, looking through the many bills, that were most likely already paid. I didn't understand why the hell they still sent out the bill, if we had automatic payment on everything.

"So since I obviously need to introduce them to each other, I was thinking maybe a trip?" she questioned. 

"A trip? When, where?" 

"Nothing too crazy, just somewhere nice in like 2 weeks" she said. "Like Cancun.." 

"Umm, that doesn't sound too bad, but you think it's a good idea to take two people who don't know each other on a trip" I asked, stepping back in the house. I walked over, sitting Kai on the couch next to Lay and lil G, who were watching "Peppa Pig". 

"I think the setting is what would help a little" she said. "Plus I think you guys need a break from the kids anyway" 

"Wait we weren't taking them?" I questioned. I hadn't been away from Kai, since she was born, and not away from Lay unless she was at school, since she came to stay with us. Then not to mention, Lil G was here still, since his dumb ass momma left him. I kinda wasn't ready to leave them and be a whole other part of the world.