Chapter 43

Chyna

I pulled up to G and Lani's house for this dinner with her mom, I only came for moral support since I knew how Lani's mom affected her

I pulled up to G and Lani's house for this dinner with her mom, I only came for moral support since I knew how Lani's mom affected her. Turning the car off, I looked up seeing Su running towards my car, and looked over seeing Troy getting out of his. I mentally rolled my eyes, not even emotionally ready to deal with him today.

"Hey Su baby" I said, getting out the car.

"Chy Chy" she said, hugging me before I could even close my car door.

"Why you didn't tell me you were coming here?"

She chucked, "It was a surprise"

"Mhm" I said, as she hugged onto me while we walked up to the door. I cut my eyes over at Troy who was still standing at his car, getting some bags out.

"Daddy say hi" Su yelled out, grabbing his attention as I nudged her.

He shook his head, and chuckled "Wassgood Chy"

I sent a fake smile, "Hey" I said, pushing past him. "You are a trouble maker Su" I said, once we were away from him and at the door.

"I don't want you my daddy to be mad at each other anymore" she said, as we walked into the house.

"We're not mad at each other"

"He's says y'all are on a break" she said.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, "Oh he did?"

"Mhm, do you know how long the break is because i want it to be over now"

"Hmm, i don't know boo" I said, as we walked into the kitchen where Lani was still cooking. "Hey sis, it smell good as hell in here"

"Hey Chy" she said, spinning around. "How'd y'all two end up together" she said raising her brows, as Su ran over hugging her, before running off to find the rest of the kids.

I gave her a look, "Not what you thinking, we pulled up at the same time" I said, as Troy came walking up behind me, not able to get by since I was standing in the doorway.

"Scuse me sweetheart" he said, putting his hand on my lower back. I quickly stepped out his way, wanting him to stop touching me really. "Wassup sis" he said, walking over side hugging her.

"Uhh, hey T.. I didn't know you were coming" Lani said.

"It' was last minute but I told G last night" he said. "Where that nigga at anyway?"

"You know where he at" she said, laughing.

"I really don't even know why I asked" he said, walking over towards the door to the man cave.

I waited for him to leave, "I can't stand him" I said rolling my eyes.

"Sit down then sis" Lani said, laughing.