Chapter 18 // Secret's Out

(Lucy's POV)

"If you want to continue what we started at the skating rink, I'm so down" Natsu jokes as he closes the door to my room. It's that wine talking.

"You're not going anywhere further than that though." I look back at Natsu and wink.

"I'm happy with anything." He walks closer to me. I place my finger over his lips.

"Not so fast, Dragneel." I laugh,"Let's just get ready for bed."

"Fiiine."

"You can go first," I take the clothes I borrowed from Natsu and give it to him. I also give him a new toothbrush that I was saving.

"Thanks." He leaves and goes to the bathroom. I take this time and change into my cute pajamas. When I finish buttoning my shirt Natsu comes back.

"What happened?"

"Gray and Juvia are hogging the bathrooms. You know what they're doing in there."

"Oh my..." And I thought we were dirty. "I'll leave the room, you can change in here. After you can brush your teeth with me in the kitchen."

"Okay."

I leave Natsu in my room while I head downstairs to brush my teeth. When I'm done Natsu comes down and brushes his teeth. Once he's done we walk back to my room.

"Ooouhh!"

"Aaaah!" We heard sounds from Levy's room across the hall.

"Are you fucking serious," I cover my ears.

"I don't get why they're always teasing us," Natsu sighs. We enter my room, and I close the door.

"I guess it's only right for them, it's date night," I sigh too, and lay down on the bed. Natsu lays down next to me and I unfolded the blanket over us. It's funny, we're willingly sleeping next to each other even though we're not together. I guess that's what happens when all you do is make out. "Does your back still hurt?"

"Kinda, your mattress is helping though." Natsu closes his eyes and breathes. I turn off the lights from my lamp, and close my eyes too.
The sound of a creaking bed fills the silence.

"Gaaah! I can't stand this," I cover my ears with the pillow.

"I can't either." We try to fall asleep again, but the noises of our friends keep us awake.

"Maybe we should-"

"Fuck this," I toss over and get on top of Natsu.

"Wooaaah, hold on. I was gonna suggest we take a walk- but this is fine."

"I just need a distraction," I cup his cheek, my thumb brushing his soft lips. "And making out again sounds so good right now."

"What are you waiting for?" Natsu chuckles. I lean in and lock lips with his, our fresh minty breath mixing. I can't hear the sounds of my friends anymore. Natsu places his hands on my lower waist, holding me close while being so gentle at the same time. We roll over and Natsu tops me, I bring my leg up to his side as he caresses my thigh.

"Mmm..." I feel like I'm in heaven. Natsu then starts planting kisses all over my face. My forehead, my cheeks, my nose, all the way down to my chest. Then moves his way back up to my neck. With his kisses tickling my neck, I can't help but giggle as I hold him close.

After a while we stop to catch our breaths. And the sound of bed creaks continues. Damn, I thought they'd be done by now! I start thinking again. "I think I know a way to get them to stop."