URQT: Chapter Twenty. (The End.)

This chapter is dedicated to my parents. The best parents to have ever existed on earth.

AN: Assalamu alaikum people. I know most of you are thinking why I am ending the book. I have an important author's note at the end of the chapter so don't forget to read it.

*****************
     Two days after Zakiyya's janazah, Safiyya got out of her emotional trauma. Everyone had gone home and only Salma, Safiyya and Saliha were left at home. The house felt lonely without Zakiyya.

      A little bit after breakfast, Salma called Safiyya to sit with her. She wanted to talk about their next action.

"Safiyya I don't think it is a good idea for me to leave you here all alone. I would have to go back to Scotland very soon. Come with me." suggested Salma.

Safiyya's head jerked up. She stared at Salma with wide eyes. "Are you serious?" she asked.

"Ye I am." replied Salma. "I don't want to leave you here and besides, I promised Ammu to take care of you and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you."

"But–but" stuttered Safiyya. "Am I not going to be a burden to you? I recently finished school. I have not started working yet, and–"

"There is no difference between here and there Safiyya." interrupted Salma. "You don't have a job here also and to top it all you have nobody to take care of you. I can't leave you here all alone. Not in your condition. Even if you were perfectly okay, I wouldn't leave you here. You are my sister remember? You are my responsibility not a burden and I love you." she said.

Safiyya hugged her. "Without you I don't know what I would have done. I love you too." she muttered.

"Oh come on! We need to get up and do the right thing. I will take care of your flight and accommodation over there. When we get there, after you deliver, you can look for a job." stated Salma.

"Don't worry about the flight. We have what Baba left for us and now Ammu also. Thank you soo much Salma. I thank Allah for giving me someone like you. May Allah protect and bless you." prayed Safiyya.

"Ameen." answered Salma.

*******************
         The very next day, Salma and Safiyya went to a travel agency and did all they had to do for Safiyya's flight. After they finished their business there, they stopped by Jiddah's house.  Salma felt bad that she didn't inform Jiddah of her coming to Qatar and also of Zakiyya's demise. She was her best friend and she had neglected her. She needed to make things right.

         Jiddah shrieked when her eyes met Salma's. She ran and hugged her almost knocking both of them down but Salma steadied them.

"Ya Allah. Is it you Salma or is it my eyes?" asked Jiddah squinting her eyes.

"It is your eyes Jiddah. Looks like you are getting old that you can't  see. Do you need glasses?"  asked Salma.

"No I don't." replied Jiddah hugging Salma again. When she let go, she turned to Safiyya and Saliha.

"Assalamu alaikum." greeted Safiyya smiling.

"Wa'alaikumusalam." answered Jiddah. "It has been a very long time since we met Safiyya. How have you been?" she asked even though it felt awkward. She knew Safiyya since when she knew Salma but they never spoke. It surprised her seeing Salma and Safiyya together. She gave Salma a look that said 'we–definitely–need–to–catch–up' and smiled.

"And here is Saliha." she said scooping the little girl up. She smiled at her. "I have heard a lot about you but we never met. I am your superb aunt Jiddah." Said Jiddah.