URQT: Chapter Two.

This chapter is dedicated to ayyshaaaa_ and alaminu

AN: NOT EDITED. CORRECTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED.

******************
     He stared at the man sitting in front of him. He was deeply in thought. Abdulmalik waved his hands to get the attention of his lost friend. He snapped his fingers but to no avail. Muhammad was deep in his thoughts. So Abdulmalik did the only thing he thought of, he smacked Muhammad's head hard. And that did it.

"Ouch! Man what was that for?" asked startled Muhammad as he rubbed the spot where he was smacked.

"First, for the fact that I knocked on the door for almost a million times and you didn't answer." answered Abdulmalik whilst shooting Muhammad with a hard glare.  He then continued. 
"Second, I entered with a salam which you didn't answer and third, 'cause I have been sitting in front of you for more than ten minutes without you noticing my presence."

"Sorry. But that didn't call for a smack." said Muhammad also glaring at his friend.

"Believe me, it did." answered Abdulmalik.

"So how is everything. How is Amina and my baby." asked Muhammad.

"Since when did she turn to your baby. But if I look at it that way, Rufaidah had been shouting Ancle Mammad all over the house lately." stated Abdulmalik.

Muhammad smiled.

"She loves me man. Just give her to me. Poor girl. You had to have Abdulmalik as your father." said Muhammad.

"Hey! Now I am angry. She loves me too. Actually she loves me more. If you want one, go and get  it for yourself." replied Abdulmalik.

Muhammad's smile faltered.

Noticing it, Abdulmalik spoke again. "Sorry man. I crossed a line. Didn't mean to."

"You needn't worry about it. It's nothing." answered Muhammad.

      They talked about everything and nothing skipping the only topic that would turn Muhammad into a zombie. Salma.
As they were talking, Muhammad's phone which was lying on the table started ringing. He checked the caller ID and seeing it was Jafar, he mouthed 'Jafar' to Abdulmalik.

"Put the call on Hands–free." ordered Abdulmalik.

"Done." answered Muhammad.

  Upon answering the call, Jafar's unmistakable voice spoke. "Assalamualaikum."

"Hey man!" shouted Muhammad and Abdulmalik at the same time.

"Whoa! Wa'alaikumusalam to you too. Well obviously I am no woman. Looks like you two are hanging out together while I am here working my ass off." replied Jafar.

"How have you been bro. I really missed you. And who said we weren't working, this is part of work also." said Muhammad.

Then Abdulmalik spoke. "It's not like you don't hangout. If not you being you. The boring Jafar. I would have said you were having lunch with our would be– in-law."

They all laughed at that.

"Well that was the reason why I called. But since you two are together I don't have to stress myself calling someone later." started Jafar. "It's just that I am nervous. I don't know how to say it to you guys."

"Have you gone crazy?" blurted Muhammad.

"I am sensing good news." gushed Abdulmalik.

"Oh shut up." snapped Muhammad. "Come on Jafar spill it."