URQT: Chapter Eighteen.

This chapter is dedicated to rattatouille.

AN: Assalamualikim people.

How have you all been?

I have good news for you.

This book is coming to an end. Well not completely to an end cause there would be a continuation which I am planning to publish after this book. After this chapter, there would be only two more chapters to go and Unrequited will be finished. *sniffs.*

I shall give you more details about the next book when this one is finished.

Now enjoy.

******************
Muhammad woke up with a start.

"Ya Allah! Not again." he muttered.

He had been having weird dreams for long.

Since Salma left.

And it was not helping. His mind was in a buzz and he was stressed. He was not normal anymore. He was literally loosing his mind.

He sat up on his bed and recited a few verses of the Qur'an and also prayed for protection from the Shaytaan. Then he turned to his right and lied back just as the Prophet instructed.

He had been dreaming of Salma once again. This time, they had kids and their life was perfect before everything turned black and ugly and they disappeared. He wanted his suffering to end and he wanted Salma back. But he couldn't get what he wanted just by saying so. He had to try and he had been trying but to no avail. He had one last card but he didn't want to use it until it was the right time. Until he has nothing to hold on to.

But the more he thought about it the more he realized that he had nothing to do. But he couldn't just go to her family asking for her after everything. It was totally absurd.

He spent the rest of the night thinking. He couldn't go black to sleep just like other nights.

*******************
Salma was woken up by an over excited Saliha. She was bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Ya Allah Saliha, what is wrong with you? Why are you squealing this early?" asked Salma.

"Moma, Aunt Shafa'a and Jameela said that they've got a lot of fun things to do today and that they will tag me along. We are going to have fun." squealed the little girl.

Salma rolled her eyes. They were seriously going to be the end of her. It was not normal for a person to see her daughter jumping and squealing as early as then. She sighed and rubbed her face.

She knew that the girls sneaked into her room and told Saliha all that stuff so she didn't bother asking Saliha how she met the girls. She quietly got up and pulled Saliha along with her into the toilet to brush their teeth and then go out for breakfast.

***************
After breakfast Salma pleaded with the girls to postpone their fun outing and to come with her to go to her stepmother's.

They didn't like the the idea but after a bit of persuasion by Salma, they reluctantly agreed. The all took their baths and prepared themselves then left.

Thirty five minutes later they were standing right in front of the house that was once Salma's home. They walked up to the door cautiously and waited for a few seconds before Salma pressed the doorbell.

Once again, they waited before the door was opened by a moody Safiyya whose expression changed when she saw them. It was a mixture of shock and surprise.