Chapter 10

~Time Skip: 2 weeks~

~Taehyung pov~

Jungkook and I haven't talked for two weeks. We've only worked on the project and that's it. We turned the project in yesterday, so now, we have no reason at all to talk. I hate it being like this, I do. But, it worked. I told my dad that something happened and we aren't friends anymore. He believed me and now he stopped thinking of ways to steal from Jungkook and his family. But, he did give me a black eye. I don't know why, he just got mad when I told him, so he threw a punch and my eye was in the way I guess. It's healed up now, but Jungkook kept asking about it and me, to see if I'm okay, which I'm not.

I want to be friends with him. I do. But, I don't want him to get hurt because of me. I don't want him to have his life ruined because of me and my issues. I don't want to dump my load of problems onto him. My issues aren't his responsibility and I don't want to bother him or annoy him or anything.

But it seems when I figure out a solution to a problem, another one comes out of it's hiding place.

My dad told me yesterday that we have to somehow get $300,000 in a month. My dad said it was up to me to get the money. I don't know how to get that much in a month. Stealing from Jungkook would get it all taken care of in less than 5 minutes, but that's a big no-no.

So, I've resorted to stealing from others and killing if I have to.

I'm really not proud of my dad and who he has raised me to be. I'm not proud at all. I use to want to be like my mom, but I don't want to be that fucking blind.

I hate my family, I hate my life, I hate all of it, but I love 2nd and 4th period. Even though I've more or less ruined Jungkook and I's relationship with one another, I love seeing him every day. I love his smile and his cute bunny face. I would love to hang out with him every day and have fun. I wish I had a normal life so that we could do that. But, of course, I fuck everything up.

I sighed as I got out of bed. Getting up in the middle of the night to pee is normal to some people, but getting out of bed in the middle of the night to go steal or kill, is only normal to a few. I fall into the category of the 'few'.

I put on some different clothes and I got the stuff I might need, like knives and a gun. I put my shoes on and I walked out of the house, my parents asleep. I walked down the street and I cut through the outer edge of the woods.

I picked me a person to follow. A middle-aged man was just getting off work. I followed him. I decided to not use force or violence, Neither one of us wanted to go through this shit today. I sneakily took his wallet out of his bag and I slowly walked away. I then bolted for the woods. I

I sighed as I walked through the woods to where I started.

I then ran to my house. I feel a little happy. I didn't hurt anyone. I mean yes, their life is this wallet, but, at least their real life isn't in a casket.

I walked to my room and I put the money on the top shelf in my closet. I changed into my sleep clothes again and I got in the bed. I then fell asleep, but I had nightmares, which is an every night thing...