Ollie knows best...Ollie knows all.

3rd person P.O.V

The countries were gathered at the kitchen table they just had breakfast in, except that Oliver was occupying the seat Arthur had. He grinned after a minute of total silence and glares from France, Canada, and Russia.

He clasped his hands together squealing slightly. "So, dearies, you must be wondering what happened to that ol' grouch and Alfie-" Canada stood up. "You have no right to call him Alfie, by the way, you are just some crazed old man that has nothing better to do with his life than cause destruction everywhere he goes!" He shouted, pounding his fists onto the table. 

Ollie just grinned. "That's enough, Mattie, I know you are worried about your, ah, brother... if you can even call him that because where I'm from, you two are most definitely not brothers, but calm yourself. I can't explain the situation if you don't give me the chance." 

Canada sat down in fury. "Now, I wanted to make sure Alfie was safe, one of you was planning to harm him and that doesn't sit well with me," Oliver chirped, eyeing each and every country. "Arthur actually helped that country out...unknowingly in the beginning...but when I informed him, he did nothing. Quite idiotic, may I add."

"So...you are meaning to tell us that you know the perpetrator, da?" Russia asked, folding his hands onto the table. Oliver nodded stiffly. 

"Correct, Ivan. Now I will be surveying that country to make sure he or she does not find a way to get Alfred back. Sound good?" Ollie asked cheerfully. 

The silence was his only response, rage, distrust, and confusion floating in the air. Oliver just smiled again, getting up from his seat and walking away.

"So eh, Germany, will there be any pasta?" Italy asked meekly, attempting to lighten the mood. Germany just shook his head. "That damn 2p..." Ivan muttered. France thought he heard Canada swear but that wasn't possible, he wasn't legally allowed to swear.

"What is our plan of action, getting rid of Oliver?" Belarus asked. She didn't like the stressed look on her brother's face, it hurt her. Ivan nodded his head, full of determination. "Da. What else are we supposed to do? Wait for Alfred to magically appear? I think not," Ivan said sternly.

"No, we can't," France answered. Mathew whipped his head around to face France. "What do you mean? I agree fully with Ivan, I say we leave this god damn mansion and head towards America, Allen is more than likely to be there." Mathew stated, glaring into his Papa's eyes.

France shifted uncomfortably. "Fine...but we must be careful, I do not want you, Mathew, to get hurt for Alfred's sake. Not even Arthur's." He stated. Mathew sighed but nodded. "Deal."

Hi again!

So, Thanksgiving dinners hit me like a truck, as did homework. New update on Tuesday! See ya then!