Alfred Just Doesn't Know.

3rd Person P.O.V

Alfred woke up at 5:30 A.M, groaning. He didn't want to get out of his flag-styled bed. It was too comfortable and he had the right and freedom to stay in bed. 'But I'm in Germany. Great. No American Freedom,' He thought. He slowly slid off the bed and looked at himself in the mirror. 

He grinned as he saw that he looked a little bit more muscular. However, the grin soon disappeared from his face when he noticed that the person he was staring at wasn't himself. No, the person was almost an exact replica of himself.

Almost.

This America had red hair and black sunglasses. He wore a white tank-top and the usual bomber jacket Alfred wore. He had slightly tighter pants and nicer shoes. He also had a mischevious grin playing on his face. "Long time no see, Porkchop." 

America jumped back in surprise. "A-Allen?! You are not supposed to be doing that black magic stuff or whatever!" He shouted. Allen just grinned as he took a step out of the mirror gracefully. It was then that Alfred noticed that Allen was carrying a bat with nails all over it. 

"Allen. Don't you dare." Alfred growled, getting his senses back. Allen just grinned and lunged at him. "You have to take my place! C'mon, you'll get to see Ollie for a while till he takes Mr. Bitter tea's place!" Alfred's eyes widened at that. "Are you trying to get all of the 2p's here?" Allen shook his head and grabbed Alfred's collar. 

"No, just me and him. Maybe Matt too. Depends. Anyway, they won't hurt you, just be wise." Allen said, the last part a little more caring.  "See ya later Porkchop!" Allen tossed Alfred into the mirror and Alfred passed out.

.

.

.

.

America woke up in a white room with marble floors. The bed he was lying on was comfy and brown. The room was bare, literally only the bed. Alfred knew why he passed out, it was because whenever a country passes through, they get dizzy. Something about dimension traveling or whatever. 

Though, he wondered how Allen was able to get through perfectly fine. "Crap..." Alfred muttered. The door opened to reveal a man with bushy eyebrows and pink hair. He had a pink vest with a white shirt underneath. He also wore brown khakis and had brown dress shoes. 

"Oh, I've noticed you've woken up poppet! Though, that's not excuse an for swearing! Swear Jar!'' The man said cheerfully. Alfred recognized it as England...so that must be Ollie. He had heard stories from Arthur that his 2p got seriously... upset when someone didn't put something in the Swear Jar.  

Not knowing how mad Ollie could get, Alfred dug into his pants and found a dime and put it in the Jar Ollie was holding. Ollie grinned and closed the Jar. "You're Ollie, right? England's 2p?'' Alfred asked. Ollie nodded his head. "You're correct, poppet! Though, I'm taking his place soon. So why don't I show you to the others?" 

Knowing he'd have to wait it out until he had a chance to return home, Alfred followed Ollie through hallways and into a large room. The only ones in that room were Viktor, Matt, and  Francois. 

Matt was literally Mathew, but with a more tough look to him, and a stubble. 

Francios looked like a seriously bad drunken France who looked like he was about to do some...not so pleasant things to you.

And Viktor...Alfred slightly held in his breath. He wasn't going to lie, Ivan was attractive. And Viktor looks like Ivan so...Alfred couldn't help but note he was handsome in his own dark way. His hair was a dark gray and he had red eyes. His uniform was the same except it was black and red. Plus, Viktor was not smiling. 

"Well, the poppet has woken up! I need to prepare for my trip over into his world." Ollie said cheerfully. "See you later~" He cooed, pinching Alfred's cheeks. Alfred flinched slightly, mainly because it was hard to imagine Iggy doing such acts.

With a slam of a door, Ollie was gone. 'Great, I'm left with people who are people I know but at the same time, not.'

"Ну, он не похож на эту свинскую свинку." Viktor said. 'Well, he doesn't look that different from that Capatalist pig.'. Alfred stiffened. Whether it was Allen or Alfred, he didn't take kindly to insults about his country. ''Мне все равно, что я в вашем мире, вы обращаетесь ко мне с уважением.'' Alfred retorted.

'I don't care that I'm in your world, you address me with respect.' 

Viktor's frown went a bit deeper. "Allen does not know Russian, how do you?" He asked. Alfred narrowed his eyes. "Cold war buddy." Attractive or not, Viktor was already a little annoying to Alfred.

"Yeah, Yeah, now that you two are done speaking Russian or whatever, Allen wants me to introduce myself or whatever. Instructions not to harm the porkchop yeah whatever. I'm Matt. I'm supposed to be your brother or something." Matt said, waving his hands around in motions.

"Nice to meet you, Matt," Alfred said softly. He knew he wasn't number one on Viktor's side so he had to be at least decent on someone's side. "I'm France," Francois said emotionlessly. Alfred was put off a little because the France he knew would have some style. "Alfred, as you already know," Alfred said politely. 

"I'm Viktor, Ivan speaks to much about you so do not even bother," Viktor said. Alfred felt his neck burn slightly, but being the master of acting, he just simply nodded. "Yeah, okay. So what do I do now? Run America or something?" Alfred asked.

France gave out a hollow laugh with Canada snickering in the background. Even Russia had a smile tugging on his lips. "You? Running America? Allen may care for you and speak about you from time to time, but you aren't fit to run his country." Canada said roughly. 

"Even my stupid 1p could do better." America clenched his fists. The only thing that was hard to control was his anger when someone insulted his family members. Even if it was small. "Honestly, the pansy cries all the time about not being noticed. If I took his place, you bet he would be more famous than you." Matt said. 

Alfred glared at him as Viktor and Francois watched in slight amusement, waiting to see what the country would do. 

"No one ever remembers me. All the time in his head. Jeez, it can get annoying." Alfred smiled at Matt. "Is that so?" He asked softly walking up to Matt. Matt felt a spark of excitement, itching to see what he would do. "Yeah, the stupid idiot. Bet you 100 dollars he can't even stand up for himse-" Matt didn't get to finish the sentence.

Alfred, while Matt was talking, felt his pockets to find out he had a pocket knife. Usually, he had a gun. So he was beyond confused. But a pocket knife would do.

Alfred lunged at Matt, tackling him to the ground, flipping open the knife. "Well, isn't that nice to hear?" He made a big cut along the country's forehead before Matt kicked him off, cursing. "You struck at the right time, good for you. Just don't do it again, okay?" Matt said, touching the cut.

Giving no cares at this point, Alfred just flipped him off. "Sure." 

"Well, who do you want to stay with, Alfred?" Francios asked, smoking a cigarette. Alfred (getting over his anger) looked at the Frenchman in confusion. "Stay with?" Francios rolled his eyes. "Yes, you'd normally stay with Allen, or maybe even Ollie, but they're not going to be here for long. And since other countries would kill you, no doubt, we are your only three options. Now choose, I have to go buy some beer." 

Alfred stood silent. "Hell Naw. Freedom gets what he wants. See you suckers."

He turned on his heel to leave. Well, he would've if it wasn't for the words, "Get him.'' Without any time to react, three countries were restraining him. "Goddamnit." Alfred cursed silently. 

"I'm leaving, I'm not taking care of this American brat," Francios said, letting go of Alfred's neck. Matt and Viktor exchanged a look. "Do you want him or not?" Matt asked gruffly. Viktor sneered. "Unfortunately, my 1p is literally yelling and threating me to take care of him or else." 

Matt rolled his eyes. "Mine too. But he's stopped. He's not being a nuisance for once. Fine have him." Matt let go of Alfred's right arm. Alfred was about to swing a punch at Viktor but Viktor was too fast. He had pulled out his pipe and banged it across Alfred's head.