The Bottom Fell Out.

Jade's POV. I left the note and my house behind me, walking wherever my legs would take me. I needed some time away from my brothers and all the hectic shit that had just happened. I knew that I needed to apologize for my actions and how I jumped down Nick's throat for literally no reason or at least not a reason they knew about anyways. But, at the moment, that's why I was on this walk, to clear my head of all of that.

I knew things about Dalton that the guys didn't and if they did, I'd no longer be able to see him or anything else.

Dalton wasn't exactly the goody two shoes his grandmother thinks he is. He smokes cigarettes and pot. He drinks. He steals and he takes pills.

Most people who really know him found out he does this kinda of stuff and immediately judge him from then on.

But I looked past it all because I care about him for HIM. Not what he chooses to do. Dalton is going through a lot and if that is how he decides to cope, so be it. I won't stop him or expose his secrets.

I decided to walk to the nearby park and settle under the bridge, where they had just newly painted with beautiful designs and placed a couple benches on both sides of the bridge and the water running right beside the bridge was beautiful.

It was calming and it took my mind off of everything that had been going on, lately. I really didn't know what made me yell at Nick like I did. I just got upset that he does things without even considering how I felt about it first.

I watched the water and listened to the sounds of it as it rushed downstream and the birds chirped and the wind picked up a bit and blew some leaves from the pavement and off the trees around everywhere.

It had been sunny, but the sun slowly disappeared behind some dark storm clouds and the wind had picked up and that's when I become worried about the storm that seemed to be approaching pretty fast.

Chad's POV. All of us had searched for Jade for about an hour and a half. We walked around the neighborhood and called for her, but so far no sign or word from her. I was quite irritated with the situation, but I knew there was more to than what just met our eyes.

Jade was never one to yell and cuss then just recklessly leave her house and stay gone for such a long time, with no word of how she is or where she is. She was always the good kid, that behaved herself well. She handled situations maturely and without a fuss.

Zayn and Nick were beyond furious, they were raking their hands through their hair, cussing and you could tell from a mile away that they were fuming. I didn't want them to snap on Jade if they did find her, so I thought it was time I step in and handle the situation.

"Guys! I'm going to get in my car and go find her! I think I might know where she is. I'm going alone, you two need to calm down. Bryant, watch the other kids' while I'm gone," I voice, grabbing my car keys before any of them could say much to me.

Nick was good at controlling his temper, but Zayn, he was something else.

I unlocked my truck and climbed in, putting my key in the ignition and starting it up. Once I heard it roar and the engine started, I backed out of my driveway and headed towards the park that was nearby.

I remember Jade always talking about how much she loved the park and the bridge, because of how peaceful and beautiful it was.

The park reminded me of Jade, honestly, because it was so peaceful. Jade was also on foot, so I knew she couldn't have gotten too far. She wouldn't put herself in a harmful position by going all the way to town or hitchhiking.

So I narrowed it down to the park and I figured that was my best shot of finding her.

I parked my truck, opened the door and jumped out, shutting the door behind me and clicking the lock button on my keys, hearing the beep from behind me as I head over to where the bridge was located, on the other side of the park.

The wind was getting up and the leaves were starting to stir off of the ground and storm clouds were rolling in. I knew a storm was brewing, I just hoped we didn't end up getting stuck right in the middle of it.

I walked under the bridge and grinned slightly when I saw Jade sitting on one of the benches with her knees pulled up to her chest. She hadn't seen me yet, she was staring down at the water.

"Heya, squirt."

Jade jumps slightly, startled as her attention turns towards me. Her facial expression changes to worry and she frowns.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to yell at you or anything," I dismiss, throwing my hands up in surrender.

I knew Zayn and Nick would do plenty of that when we got home, so I decided to take the calm easy approach to things.

"How'd you find me?" Jade questions, knitting her eyebrows together.

"Well, you always talk about the park and how you love the bridge and water."

Jade smiles and shakes her head, realizing she didn't go to a place that was very secretive, especially if she didn't wanna be found.

"What happened earlier?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know for sure. I just lost it with Nick and now I really regret it. But, I needed some time to myself, away from home so I could think about things. So that's why I left. I know I'm going to be in great trouble when I get home, but I don't regret it and I'm not sorry for leaving. I am sorry for going off on Nick, but not for leaving," Jade explains, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

I understood where she was coming from. I was in her shoes at one point, none of this was news to my ears.

"I get it. I don't blame you, but you could have handled the situation better. What's going on with you and Dalton?"

"He isn't the perfect goody two shoes you guys might think he is and I don't want all of you in my business all the time, that's why I got so upset when Nick invited him over without even telling me, but then canceled it to boot." Jade got agitated towards the end and huffed.

"I didn't think he was a goody two shoes. I knew something was up with him since I met him. If he isn't a safe person for you to be around then you won't be. You will just have to accept that and deal with it accordingly."

"You guys don't get to make that decision, though! I do! It's my life!!" Jade yells, getting off of the bench and pointing her finger at me.

I gritted my teeth slightly and folded my hands in my lap.

I was taking a calm and proper approach and now she was yelling and being incredibly disrespectful. I wouldn't tolerate this and she should know that.

"Don't yell at me or catch an attitude. I am telling you IT IS going to be. There is NO discussion about it. Now, it is about to storm, so come on, let's head home."

"Fine." Jade huffed and shoved past me, walking through the park to my truck.

The wind picked up and within a couple of seconds of getting into my truck, the bottom fell out and it started pouring down rain.

Hey, peeps~!! So, I decided to leave off here on this chapter. I am debating how to play put the next chapter. I'm really sorry it's taken me a while to get another chapter posted, but I have been busy and stuff. Anyways!! Here is this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy. Please don't forget to vote and comment, let me know what you think about this chapter. If you have any idea's or anything, drop them in the comments below or my inbox. Thanks, peeps~!!