I'm Up.

Zayn's POV. I step out on the front porch for a breath of fresh air.

I yawn and cover my mouth as I stretch, pulling out my phone, turning on 'Closer' by 'Chainsmokers' taking a seat on the front porch.

Soon enough, Chad, Nick, and Bryant walking out to join me, I grin and wave a hello to them, seeing they just got out of bed.

"Sleep well?" I ask, chuckling at his bed head but then I realize I probably got it worse.

"Mhm," Nick responds, leaning over the porch railing.

"What do we have planned for today?" Chad asks, lighting a smoke.

"Well, one, get all the kids up. Two, get them something to eat. I would like to go to the park. Then maybe go grab lunch." Nick says, looking at all of us, seeing if it was alright with us.

"Ah, that sounds fair to me," I say, pinching Chad's arm to get his attention.

"Those things are not healthy for ya," I say, raising my eyebrow and shaking my head.

"Yeah, I know," Chad replies, shrugging his shoulder.

"Well, I suppose we should go get up the children now," Nick speaks, walking inside from the front porch.

"Yeah, we should," Chad speaks up, putting his smoke out and following Nick inside.

I walk upstairs, opening all the doors to the kids' rooms.

"Come on! Breakfast! Then we will all go to the park," Nick yells.

"The park!!" Christian squeals with excitement, smiling ear to ear.

"Yes, buddy! We are going to the park. But, you have to get dressed and eat breakfast first!" I say, smiling and ruffle his hair.

"I will Bubba!" Christian beams, running back to his bedroom to get dressed.

"Good boy," I say, Nick walking into boys room to get up them up, seeing no one heard him or cared to get up. I walk into the girls' room to get them up.

"Jade, Keira up. Need you guys ready in ten minutes." I say sternly, getting grumbles and whines in responses.

"Come on. Now." I say a bit firmer, swatting both of them on the butt.

"Okay okay," Jade says, sitting up in her bed.

"Fine." Keira mumbles.

"Good," I reply, walking out of their room, seeing the boys up and dressed, walking past me to get downstairs, then about ten minutes later, Keira and Jade pop out of their bedroom, scampering downstairs to join in on breakfast.

While we all eat breakfast we have a bit of small talk, everyone cleans their dishes and puts them in the dishwasher.

"Alright, guys. Time to go to the park, I want everyone on their best behavior. Understood?" I ask sternly, getting nods and excited 'Yesss'.

I chuckle and grab my jacket and car keys, everyone getting into their vehicles to go to the park.

Hey, guys!! So I found some time to update. I hope I can update a couple more stories today, besides this one. I know it is a short story, but I just needed to get something up! Anyways, like always please please don't be a silent reader, ideas and requests are always welcomed! Thanks sooo much peeps!