CHAPTER 6.

I woke up with Marrissa laying on my chest. She was so cute just laying there sleeping innocently.I started smiling. But when Marrissa rolled over off of me i got up and put my boxers back on and walked out to the deck at stared at the full moon. I felt mesmerized by the moon, I couldn't look away. All of a sudden I felt familiar little warm hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and hugged her back, tightly but gently. When I pulled away I saw Marrissa standing behind me in one of my V-neck shirts that came just above her knees. She was short, maybe 5'5" to my 6'1". I had no idea.I also had no idea what was underneath that shirt.

"Hey sleeping beauty, what are you doing up? Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No I'd been up for half an hour before you woke up. I just pretended to be asleep so I could just lay on you." she said sweetly.

"No you were asleep I could tell." I said with a wink.

"Whatever." she said playfully.

I turned around to look at the full moon again. It was so beautiful. But all of a sudden I got the worst migraine in my life. I fell to my knees and screamed in pain. Then I felt every single muscle and bone in my body expand and tighten. I heard Marrissa gasp in shock.

"Oh my god. Baby? What's wrong? she asked.

I couldn't answer. I just looked up at her and my 20/20 vision got 10x better. I could see farther and clearer than ever before. But this time she covered her mouth to muffle the scream. I felt my ears getting longer, I could hear for miles. I could feel my teeth getting sharper especially my K-9s.

"Bryan, what the HELL is going on why the f*** are you're eyes yellow?" she asked terrified.

Again I couldn't answer.

I looked down at my hands, they were growing painfully. My fingernails grew as well. They grew and pointed into what looked like claws. I felt my face changing again. The part of my face, from my nose to my eyebrows formed one big, I don't know, muscle. My sideburns started growing too. They stretched all they way to my chin. It was like every dormant hair follicle grew like crazy. Soon I was covered in hair except for my hands, feet (which had developed claws and grew too.), part of my neck (down the middle), down to my chest, rib-cage and abbs. Then the pain of my transformation had ended, I stood up, now at least seven feet tall, looked at Marrissa sympathetically, and ran off into the woods.