CHAPTER 4.

Marrissa started visiting me every other day in the hospital. We would talk until she left then we'd kiss. It was the same every time for two weeks. Then one day I decided to ask her about Nick.

"So...what was it like going out with Nick?" I asked.

She glared at me.

"Well thanks for bringing that up babe.' she said sarcastically 'well, it was awkward. After a while he stopped complimenting me, we hardly hugged, and we kissed less than that."

"Did you guys ever...you know, do it?" I asked.

"Eww NO!"

"Oh OK. Have you ever done that?"

"No, I havn't. why are you asking? Have you done that?" she asked.

"No, not yet anyway" I said smiling.

"Why are you smiling at me?' she asked laughing. 'Dont get any ideas hero."

"I need to be rewarded somehow, not that dating you isn't a reward. I laughed nervously.

"Nice save." she said with a wink.

"Why thank you" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, I have to go. I'm so sorry, I'll come back tomorrow when they let you out ok?"

"Yeah that's fine you can visit anytime. Bye, now come here and gimme a hug." I said outstretching my arms.

We hugged and she left. As she was leaving the doctor walked in.

"Hello Bryan, I would like to weigh you to see if you've lost or gained any weight." he said.

"Oh, umm OK."

So I stepped on the scale and the doctor seemed shocked.

"What? am I that fat?"

"No, you are exactly the same weight as when you arrived and all of you're stay here. You have not gained or lost any weight in two weeks."

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Please remove your're shirt."

So I did, and both of us were shocked now. I was completely ripped! My formerly overweight and fat self, now looked like a Greek god!

"Oh my word! It appears all of you're body fat has turned into muscle. Please follow me to the X-ray machine." he said.

So I did, apperently my bone density had doubled too.

"So what the hell is going on doc?" I asked.

"I have no idea Bryan, I'm sorry. Would you like to stay for further tests?"

"No. No I want to go home, I'll call you if anything else shows up." I told him.

"Thank you Mr. Richards. Have a nice day"

He turned and left in a hurry. I think he does know what is going on, and he's hiding ssomething. But I'm not worrying about that now. I need to pack my things for tomorrow.