CHAPTER 5.

Packed and ready to leave I sat on a window ledge at the front of the hospital waiting for my mother to come and pick me up. Finally I saw my moms car pull around the corner so I threw my bags in the back and jumped in the front seat to be welcomed by a huge bear hug from my mom.

"Oh sweetheart I was so scared! Oh goodness you must have been terrified!" she said while hugging me tightly.

"I'm fine mom really! Just a little sore that's all." I said reassuringly in her ear.

"Well lets just stop the chit chat and get you home" she said ruffling my hair and I quickly nodded in agreement as she started the car and drove down the familiar streets; arriving at our house in a matter of minutes.

I cant even describe how good it felt to be home after all those weeks in that stupid hospital room.

I quickly got out of the car and scooped up my bags from the back seat, running up the stone path leading to the front door with my mom close behind me, swinging the front door open once we reached the end of the path.

"SURPRISE" yelled many different voices from around my living room right as I stepped through the front door. There must have been fifty people there but one stood out from all the others, there was Marrissa sitting there on the couch with a huge smile on her face and. I walked over to her.

Right when i was a few inches from her I gave her a huge hug that lifted her off her feet.

"I'm so happy your home" she whispered into my ear.

"Me too" I whispered back.

And on and on the night went, with many congratulations and welcome homes until it was just me and Marrissa watching TV on the couch after my parents had gone to sleep and everyone from the party had left.

"Hey Marrissa can I show you something?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course." she said very enthusiastically.

So I lifted up my shirt to show her my new god-like body.

"Oh. My. GOD! You're GORGEOUS!" she said blushing.

"Thanks, but that's not what I meant..."

Marrissa stood up and walked over to me and put her finger to my lips.

"Hey Bryan can I show you something?" she whispered seductively into my ear.

She didn't wait for me to answer. She started taking her shirt off too! I could see her 32 C-cup cheetah print bra.

"You like?" she asked flritingly.

Again she didn't let me say anything and she grabbed my arm and pulled me into my room and pushed me up against my door.

"Umm... what are you doing?" I asked.

"Whatever you want." she said.

I just could't stand it anymore. We started kissing. Kissing all over. I felt her hand move from my back down to the front of my jeans. She unbuttoned and unzipped. Then she pulled them down, then down went her sweatpants too. We stumbled over into to my window and made the blinds go up then over to my bed and I layed down with her laying on top of me. I moved my hands to her bra but I was having trouble unhooking so she did it for me and my hands just moved on down to her butt. But she sat up and showed off her newly exposed breasts. I started to reach for them but she pushed my hand away and went for my boxers. She got off the bed and pulled them off too. (Doc was right, every muscel in my body grew. Including a "certain" abdominal one.) I turned and sat on the edge of the bed. Then Marrissa had this shocked look on her face.

"WHOA!"

She took it in her hand. Then she went down and I just sat there and enjoyed every minute of it, she did it for about 5-10 mins. When she was done, I decided to return the favor. So I stood up and laid her down on the edge of the bed and started. After a few minutes she said,

"Stop, stop please." she said panting

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I need you in there."

So I turned her around on the bed so she could lay down comfortably and climbed back on the bed and granted her wish.

We did it for at least an hour before we both fell asleep.