Chapter 14

***Carolines POV

I am sitting beside Stiles on the couch ready to try this plan thing. I'm pretty spectacle on what is going to happen and whether it will work or not. Derek is going to stab me in the back of the neck with old wolf claws. Hm??

"Ready?" Scott asks me. He is sitting on the other side of Stiles who is still knocked up with the paralyzing venom.

"Yeah. Let's do it." I say. Scott and I both grab Stiles' hands. It's cold and dry. His hand is normally warm and smooth.

"This is going to hurt like a bitch." Derek says.

"Thank you!!" I saw in a sarcastic tone. I see Stiles' snicker and smile. At least he still has a comedic side.

I stare straight forward and wait for the pain. I feel Derek's hand hover around the back of my neck. Then, I immediately feel the pain. Excruciating pain. I feel my eyes cover in black then close all together. And i'm out.

...

I open my eyes to be staring at a white ceiling. I look to my right and see Scott. He is strapped down on a bed. I look down and see I am in the same situation.

"What the hell?" I cry.

"I'll get out. One second." He says. I see him wiggle but it's no use. Does he forget that both him and I have supernatural abilities.

"Scott! You're a wolf.." I remind him. He laughs and uses his claws to swipe down the straps to remove himself. I do the same but with my nails. We both stand up from the beds and look around.

"Are we in a mental asylum?" I ask him.

"I think. Look here." He says. He points to the photo on the wall of an old building titled Eichen house.

"Eichen house. It's the nut house." He adds. I nod and we head to the door.

He opens it first and walks out. I follow. I notice we are in a hallway. A school hallway. Shit. The school again.

"Scott?" I ask.

"We're in his mind. His subconscious." Scott tells me.

"Then why is he dreaming of an asylum and school?" I ask him.

"No idea." He tells me. We walk down the hall and try and find Stiles. We walk past the gym doors and notice something odd..

The walls through the small windows were all white and a bright light was coming out of the cracks of the door. We walk towards it and open the doors to see an all white room. Floor, ceiling, everything white. I have to squint my eyes but I see a small speck of something. This is not the same size of the gym.

"Scott." I say as I point to the object. He squints his eyes too and we both run towards it.

It is A LOT farther away than it looks. We manage to realize what it is. It's the stump from the nemeton. With Stiles on it playing some sort of checkers like board game with a wrapped man.

"STILES!" I yell. He doesn't look.

"STILES!" Scott yells.

"HEY STILES!!" I yell and we both wave our arms like maniacs.

"He can't hear us." Scott points up.

"Wait. Stiles is in your pack right?" I ask him. I figure if Scott howls at Stiles, he should hear it. I mean it's a wolf howl.

"Yeah he is. I guess." Scott tells me.

"So how do you signal your pack?" I ask him. His face brightens as he prepares his stance. He lets out a loud howl that lasts a while. I look closely at Stiles' face. His face turns towards us with his mouth dropped. He looks back at his opponent and looks at his game. Come on Stiles. Come on.