Chapter 4

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday go by quickly. I have been hanging out with Scott and Stiles a lot. They've introduced me to Allison and Isaac who I think have a thing going on but i'm not 100% sure. All I do know is Scott and Allison dated. I've come close with Allison as she only has guy friends. The weird thing is her dad is a werewolf hunter. And Isaac and Scot are both werewolves... Hmm

Allison offers to drive me home after school since I didn't have my car here. I accept and once the school day finished I met her at her car.

"So, how has your first week been?" Allison asks.

"Um, okay. No- good. It's been great actually." I stutter.

She laughs. "Okay then." As she starts her car I see Stiles' blue jeep light up in front of us. Scott is in the passenger seat.

"He's everywhere." Allison says.

"Scott?" I ask. But I know she's talking about him.

"Yeah, it's so hard to forget him when he's everywhere."

"Do you miss him?" I ask.

"No. Well, I'd be mad if he had another girlfriend but I don't want him back." She says.

"Ohh, I get it." I say.

"Yeah. By the way, it looks like Stiles likes you."

"Me? What the hell."

"Well, he's normally crazy horny and craving female attention but lately, he's just been with you."

"Oh. Well, that's um."

"Haha, you don't need to reply to that."

"Thank god." I reply. By this time we're driving down a back road through the legendary (And morbid) Beacon Hills forest. I look in the rear view mirror and see the blue jeep behind us. Allison notices me turning my head and she looks to.

"Are they following us? Neither of them live this way." She says.

"I don't know." I say.

The drive from school to my house takes 30 minutes, mostly just down this back road. It's still light out but today was rainy and gloomy. Oh and extremely foggy. Allison looks down from the road to fix her mirror and I still look back at Scott and Stiles. I face the front and my eyes widen.

"ALLISON!" I yell. She slams on the breaks. A deer or something has ran into the front of her car. Down the road. WHta?

"OH my god!" She yells.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Umm... WE ALMOST DIED BUT OTHER THAN THAT YEAH IM FINE."

I open my door and run around to the deer. Scott and Stiles have pulled up behind us and are getting out of the car. Allison is panting and freaking out but I have recovered quickly.

"Hey what's goi-

"OH MY GOD" Stiles says. He runs up beside me.

"Holy shit. What is going on?"

"It's a deer. It came down the middle of the road. At us." I say.

Scott walks over to it and as do I.

"Scott do you feel that?" I ask.

"It was scared." He says.

"Actually it was terrified." He adds.

I put my hand on it's neck and feel for anything. Animals run into cars by accident but this one wanted to die. It committed suicide?

"It wanted to die." I say.