Chapter 4

Taisa

We arrived at Marcus's house about 40 minutes later. Maybe because they had lunchtime traffic but I was happy we finally arrived because I was tired of sitting there.

It was nice Bmw but I wasn't not a big fan of sitting in cars for a long time unless I was the one driving.

"Okay we're here. I'll get your bags."

"Thanks."

I walked towards the house, anxious to get inside.

"Welcome to mi casa! Make your self at home, theres bathrooms on all three floors. And my room is on the second, as well as the spare rooms."

"Okay."

I didn't really want to have the spare room but then I didnt want to look thirsty trying to throw myself at him again. After all if he wanted me to come in his room, he would of never said anything about a spare room.

I walked up the marble glass stairs scared for my life. I hardly knew him and I was in his house 'getting comfy'. What the hell was I thinking? My mother taught me way better then that. But being the stubborn bitch I was, I continued walking upstairs in awe.

This was one of those houses you would see on HG-TV, and I couldnt believe I was actually standing in one.

I got to the top, and stopped a while to look around.

"Hey... What are you stopping for?" Marcus said, scaring the living hell out of me.

"What the fuck Marcus! Dont you make any noise while coming up the stairs?"

He chuckled a bit, kissed my cheek and put his arm around my neck.

I pushed him away playfully and continued my walk to the spare bedroom.

The first door I opened, I closed it realizing that was a game room.

"This is my room." He stopped at two-double beautiful looking glass doors. It was the ones that you could hardly see through though.

When he opened it, I almost fainted. It was a reddish but warm and soothing red. Glass floors with water underneath and fishes floating around. Then there was his bed! Immediately I felt like a little kid again, I just wanted to hop on it and jump until my stomach started to hurt.

It was big in a round shape, and led to a juccuzi on the far side. I loved it, maybe coming here wasnt such a bad idea afterall.

When he saw me with my eyes open wide and staring he started to laugh.

"Damn, you've never seen something like this before?" I shook my head no.

"Aww its okayy hun, I'll show you your room. Unless you want to stay here..."

"No, no." We walked some more before he opened another door. This one was more modern. It didnt have as much sparkle as his but it was still nice.

The head board for the bed was like a Tiffany & Co. box, off-white and cottony. The bed was a good size and the floors was also glass but there wasn't any water or fishes under. I was satisfied, my room at my father's house didnt even match this one by a long shot.

"Okay so I'll leave you to get yourself together and I'll be waiting in the pool downstairs for you." He looked around like he hadn't been in here forever then winked and headed for the door.

"Uhh okay....but I don't have a bathing suit."

"Theres one downstairs, its brand new. I just got it."

He walked out and I sat on the bed as thoughts came crashing in my head.

'How did he know to get a bathing suit?'