Forced {A teenage prostitution story}

Taisa

"Taisa! Get your ass up and get ready. Im sending somebody up in 15 minutes, he's impatient and waiting downstairs." My dad said opening my door.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "okay."

I am not your normal teenage girl with parents that care about her, my dad forced me into prostituting from the age of 11 when I first got my period. He said I was a big girl now and needed to know the harsh ropes of life.

I was confused as to why he would put his own daughter into this but since he was my father I had to listen. What else could I do? My mother died when I was 15 years old. My father came in late one night, drunk and a hot ass mess and she started questioning him as to where he came from. He got pissed and slammed her right into the wall then shot her.

That morning when i woke up, and saw her lying dead on the floor, my world came crashing into pieces because I knew I was now alone in this house.

My brother, which was my mom's child, lived with my grandmother in Atlanta because my father didn't want another man's child in his house. My mother called it 'love' and went along with it like a idiot. He moved out of her house a year ago and i haven't spoken to him since.

A vibrate from my phone indicating i had a text interrupted me from my thoughts.

{Kaylee} U can come out?

{Me} Nopee. Busy... sorry maybe tomorrow.

{Kaylee} That's what you said yesterday but ok.

I flipped my phone on my bed in frustration. All I wanted to be was a normal teenager. Surrounded by friends, family, a boyfriend. I had to be stuck in this hot ass house with men riding my pussy like some toy.

Remembering I had only like 10 minutes left to get ready, I took a quick shower and put on some baby oil to make my skin shiny and smooth. Then I put on some eyeliner, lip gloss and picked out a red lingerie and matching thong to wear.

I went to lay on my bed to wait for the stranger, hating myself for not coming out of this shit a long time ago.

The door opened and I peeked to see who was to walk through the door.

"Hi Taisa." He said his voice deep and inviting.

I didn't bother to answer. I just wanted this whole night to end so I could get this over with.

I got up slowly off the bed and walked to him pulling him on my bed. I needed to do good so I could get paid a lot.

"Woah woah woah." He put his hands up stopping me, I looked at him confusingly and he continued, "I just wanna talk." He said stopping me, and putting me to sit next to him on the bed. Him saying that almost made me piss my panties. Nobody ever just wants to 'talk' to me. They always wanted something from me.

"What?"

"Don't worry, I'll still pay. I just wanna talk to you." I gave him a puzzled look, wondering what stunt he was about to pull.

I stared at him and he stared right back. After 5 minutes of staring I broke the silence.

"Okay what do you want? You said you wanna talk, we're sitting here and now your staring at me like I'm some type of candy you wanna eat. Talk goddamn it."

"Sorry. I cant stop staring. You're so beautiful, I cant believe someone like you would even be selling her body like this."

"Yeah well, I am. I don't have time for whatever shit you gotta say. If you saying all that just to have your way with me, you have your 2 hours. I just want to get this over with."