Chapter 5

Taisa

I woke up to the shifting of Marcus on the bed next to me, he sounded like he was going somewhere.

I stirred a little, flipping to the other side.

"Where you going? Whats wrong?"

"Oh morning baby, I have to go to the office. But you can stay here and wait for me if you want."

At first I was going to say yes then I remembered the maid, I rather not be in the house when she's there because I might accidentaly do something.

"Nah imma leave in a few... if you have to go now you can. I'll just take a cab to the house or something."

"Thats okay, i'll drop you off. And maybe you should go to the doctor to check out that stomach, I know you dont want to talk about it but it just looks like your pregnant!"

"I AM NOT PREGNANT! Leave me the fuck alone about it damn!"

I stomped out the room and slammed the door to the bathroom. I was tired of him asking if I was pregnant. Better yet, I was tired of everyone asking if I was pregnant. If i was, and he really liked me, I know he wouldnt want to stay with me for the baby. He just needed to mind his damn business.

I looked in the mirror on the verge of tears, I didn't want to be pregnant. I knew I shouldn't even consider it but who was I kidding, I didn't have my period in a long time, my eating habits changed and I was getting a bump.

As I thought about who could be the possible father, Marcus knocked on the door.

"Taisa, im sorry."

I took a deep breath, walked to the door and opened it. I stared at his small brown eyes for a second, then walked around him for my bag without a word. I brought my bag back to the bathroom and slipped my clothes off.

I went to the side with the full body mirror and stared at my body. I only had on panties and my boobs hung out nicely on my chest. They had gotten bigger, a single tear dropped from my right eye as I turned away ready to get in the shower.

I scrubbed myself long and hard then rinsed off. Pushing on some clothes, I began to feel the hunger eating away at my stomach. But the last thing I wanted to do was eat something from that maid before she poisoned me.

I left my hair to hang messily on my shoulders and walked out. Looking around I spotted Marcus fixing up his tie in the mirror on the wall.

"Ready?"

I nodded quickly and went back to the guest room to make sure I had everything. As I walked towards his room to the stairs, he came walking out and holted to a stop.

"You're not coming back tonight?"

"Nah.... um i'll stay at my brothers house for a while, I think thats whats best."

"Well if thats what you want." He looked dissapointed but I couldn't fix that. I felt out of place here, it was better to be with my brother anyway because I had to speak to him. This was a mistake coming here so soon.

We drove in silence besides the low music from the radio. We arrived and he pulled the car to a stop.

"Nice having you hun. You're always welcome to come back anytime."

"Okay."

I got out and rang the doorbell to the house.

Jaden opened the door with a smirk on his face. All of a sudden he pulled me into a big hug burying his head into my hair.

I was so shocked, I didn't even have the chance to lift my hands up to hug him back.

He pulled me away when he realized I wasnt hugging him and frowned.