{19} Blast From The Past (2)

.-+ recap +-.

"Stop teasing me," Momo giggles.

"Then what would our relationship actually be if I didn't tease you!" I laugh.

"How about you tease Mika or Yuki." Momo sighs.

"I can't do that, Yuki wouldn't care and Mika would only care if I embarrassed her but that's just rude!" I say smiling.

"And you don't think teasing me is rude?" Momo asks.

"Nope!" I say popping the 'p'. 

.-+ present time +-.

.-+Mari's POV+-.

"How is teasing me not rude, but teasing Mika or Yuki rude?" Momo asked me while she continued going through her Pinterest boards and her Instagram.

"Because you and I are practically sisters... duh!" I say responding as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"I hope you know that because we 'are practically sisters' it doesn't make us sisters right?" Momo says looking up from her phone and at me with a deadpanned face. 

"I know! But imagine how fun it would be to prank people that we're sisters! Like we just go to the mall and talk to random people and tell them that we are sisters." (A/N: if you couldn't tell I really want to go shopping to relieve stress from school and I have done this with friends but at camp. We were in the dining hall and a counselor noticed we were hanging out a lot so we just said that we were sisters and they believed it until I fell over laughing... oh crap... this is a story, I'll get back to the story)

"Okay... but why would we do that when we are obviously not sisters?" Momo said playing with one of her pencils due to her being bored as hell. 

"Because... at least we wouldn't be pranking Kyoya?" I say while shrugging.

"Was that a question?" Momo said putting her pencil back in her bag.

"No?" I say as I scratch the back of my neck.

.-+ time skip to when the Club Starts+-.

I slowly sit up from my seat in class and look around the classroom. 'Why is the room empty?' I ask myself as I look over at my phone for the time. "SHOOT!" I yell as I fall out of my chair and run out of the classroom towards the club room.

"Your late Miss Tanaka." I hear the shadow king state. "We had to have Yuki fill in for you." 

"Yeah. Even though she's a neko, she isn't very nice or talkative" Hikaru starts. "YEOWCH!" I hear Kaoru yell from the side of the room.

"WHY'D YOU TOUCH HER EARS YOU DIMBIT!" I hear Momo yell at Kaoru. I cringe thinking about what would have happened to me if I had touched her ears. 

"Yeah... I don't suggest doing that." I say putting a finger on my chin. 

"Hey... Mari..." one of the twins say coming up behind me with his hands behind his back.

"What?" I say in a preppy tone. The other twin suddenly appears on the other side as me.

"You like pranks right?" the twin to my left said.

"Hell yeah!" I say jumping up and down.

"Then you'll enjoy this!~" the twins say in unison as they both take a couple steps away from me and pull a string making yellow paint bucket dump onto my head.

~flashback~

"Momo, Mika, I'm gonna go back to the classroom, see ya." I wave to them and walk back to the classroom, only to be greeted by a bucket of yellow paint being dropped on my head. I look around the room to see the twins high-five. Did I care that I was dripping with paint? No, I enjoyed it, I love pranks.

I started giggling and my giggling turned to laughing. "You two really got me good!" I laugh.

"Why does she think that's funny?" I hear a girl whisper.

"YOU TALKED!" I yell at the neko from before. "What's your name?" I ask her nicely.

"Yuki," she said looking up at me.

"That means snow right!" I say happily. She nods her head and looks back at her book. "That's a nice name! Hey would you like to eat lunch with me and my friends tomorrow?" I ask sweetly, still dripping with paint.

She nods her head a little and I giggle. "Okay!" I say going back to my seat.

"Brat you realize that you still have paint on you."

Brat... brat... brat.... brat... it echos in my head. I giggle hiding my saddened face from the word, "I guess your right!" I walk out of the room and watch the tiles pass by as my feet push me forwards. Without looking where I was going I walked into a bathroom, but not any bathroom... the 3rd year girls bathroom. (HAH YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY BOYS NOPE!) I walk in and just stand there, I stare at my reflection in the mirror and grab a paper towel and get to work. I wipe all the paint that I can off and walk back to my classroom. (hah you thought shit was gonna happen didn't you! well you were wrong!) I open the door to my classroom and look up at the teacher.

"Miss Tanaka, care to explain why you were so late?" the teacher asked.

"No," I say blandly and walk back to my chair, as I sit down I see one of the twins flick their wrist. "More paint you guys really?" I say as the bucket dumps on me.

"If you knew there was paint then why didn't you move?" they ask me smirking.

"I knew the paint bucket was there as soon as I opened the door, I was just too lazy to say anything about it. Besides, I'm not going back to clean myself up." I say blankly looking back up at the teacher. She makes eye contact with me.

~flashback over~

"This reminds me a lot of middle school!" I say giggling.

"Why does this remind you of middle school." (a/n: Mari didn't recognize the twins because of how much they changed physically and emotionally. They used to be reserved and quiet and now they are obviously in the host club so she doesn't think it's the same twins)

"Well because in middle school I met these really rude twins that at first were nice and we would pull pranks on each other. Then they called me brat... and it brought up some bad memories..." I say mumbling the last part but they still heard. 

"What did these twins look like?" Hikaru asks me. 

"Oh well they had like strawberry blonde hair I think... kinda like yours! But they had bowl cuts and a constant glare on their face." I say explaining the two twins I remembered from that day. I saw Kaoru reach into his pocket and scroll through his phone for something. He showed me a picture of the exact twins who had called me a brat that day.

"Yeah! That's them!" I yell excited that they found them somehow... "Wait.... how did you find this picture of them?" I say pointing my finger at the twins accusingly. 

"Uh well... because we are those twins..." Hikaru said smiling while rubbing the back of his head.

"What...?" I say staring at them with tears brimming my eyes as I keep thinking of the twins that called me brat and brought up bad memories, were now some of my best guy friends. "I have to go." I say walking out of the room with Momo following me. 

==================================================

HI I'M BACK PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! Anyway guys! Thanks for reading and please leave some suggestions for what I should do because I'm kinda clueless...

Anyways... again... SENPI OUT!