{8} A break? Just Great...

(okay so this pic has nothing to do with the story, I just think my babe Levi looks adorable in it so ye)

.-+ Mari's POV +-.

~Monday at Ouran~

I walk into the school with my uniform that I made on. I walk into the classroom a little late and see that all eyes were on me. I waved to everyone and went to where my seat was, when I got there I noticed a ton of letters, from people all throughout the school. Not just from the host club, but from everyone, random boys, random girls, and of course some from the host club. I sit in my seat and put all the letters in my backpack. 

~time skip to lunch time~

"I heard she tried to commit suicide," is the first thing I hear a girl whisper to her friends once I entered the cafeteria. I walk into the lunch line and get what I used to always get. I sit at the table with the hosts we are all talking and making jokes and then everyone at the table is silent. I turn and look behind me to see Eren. 

"Hey guys, uh, can I sit with you?" he asks shyly. Some of the hosts give him questioning looks and others glare at him. I skooch myself over closer to Tamaki to give Eren a spot to sit. 

"Go ahead Eren!" I say smiling at him, he smiles back but then his smile fades. 

"Oh, Mikasa needs a place to sit too," he says sheepishly. I look around the table to see that everyone in shoulder to shoulder and there is no room for anyone to skooch for Mikasa to sit. I sigh and stand up. When I stand up I smile at Eren and Mikasa. "What are you doing?" Eren asks looking at me questioningly.

"I'm not very hungry," I lied, "so Mikasa can take my seat." I say smiling as I walk away and throw away my lunch. I give my lunch tray to the dish washing person and walk to the club room. I sit down on the couch I've always hosted on and sigh. I smile as I remember all that's happened in this room. I get little flashbacks of everything that's happened. Me, Momo and Haruhi finding this place while trying to study. Me running out of this room to go 'find Eren', me walking in the room with Mamoru, my mom and dad coming in and talking to us. All of these great memories with all these great people. I smile as I look back through the room, the table where Honey and Mori sit, the couches where the twins sit, the table Tamaki sits at, the table that I froze Kyoya's computer in a block of ice at, and the table that Haruhi sits at. 

 I walk out the room and back into my classroom, after a couple minutes of me sketching in my notebook the bell goes off, signaling it's time for everyone to come back to class. I put away my sketch book and prepare myself for the oncoming lecture in mathematics. 

~time skip to Hosting Time~

I walk out of the classroom with Haruhi by my side and the twins following us. We walk up to Music Room 3 and walk in. I see Momo hanging in a tree and Mori watching her to make sure she doesn't fall. 'I wonder what happened while I was gone between them?' I ask myself while smirking. I look over at Honey who's on his third plate of cake and lastly I look over at Tamaki and Kyoya who are deep in conversation about something. After a couple of minutes Kyoya announces that it's time for us to get in our positions to welcome our guests. I get in my spot in-between Momo and Haruhi. "Welcome!" We all say together. The girls gasp at the sight of me and I can see a few of the boys who used to be my regulars at the doors and I see some other boys that don't look to familiar. 

~time skip to the middle of the club~

"Hey Mari, why were you gone so long?" asks one of my guests 'only the 1,000th time I've been asked today.' I think to myself. 

"I was having some personal problems so I needed to take a break from everything." I lied. He seemed to have bought it because he nodded.

"You know you could have always talked to me about your personal problems!" he said sounding genuine. I walk up to him and put my hand under his chin.

"I'm sorry, could you ever forgive me?" I said pulling him close so that he could feel my hot breath on his face. He turned a bright red and pulled away. "Awe, you'll come again tomorrow right," I pout as Kyoya announces it's time for new guests. He nods and walks away, I start setting up new tea cups and pouring the tear for my next guest and don't look up to see who it is at first.

"I feel like I just saw you earlier at lunch," he said while chuckling. The chuckle that I fell in love with, the chuckle that I wanted to hear for two months straight. I look up at him and smile. 

"Hi Eren! How was lunch with Mikasa?" I asked him with a joyful tone. 

"I mean, it was nice, but I always remember lunch being better with you there," he said mumbling the last part. I could feel myself turn a bright pink as I kept looking at him. 

"Well from what I remember we were closer before the incident," I said. He looked up at me with a confused face. 

"What do you mean we were closer?" he asked me.

"Well we were dating, then you wanted us to take a break so, technically we were closer." I point out to him. He shrugged and we continued to talk about our family and what our hobbies are, eventually he asked me why my rose color was yellow. "Well my rose color is yellow because yellow stands for jealousy, and I'm considered the innocent, jealous type, also the hosts know me and know I get jealous very easily." I said smiling.

"Oh, so if I started dating a different girl, would you be jealous?" Eren asked me making me a little nervous.

"I-I mean... y-yes... of course it w-would make me jealous," I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously. I looked up at him and made eye contact, he had that same stupid grin that made me laugh every time I saw it, and you bet, that it made me laugh this time too. He goofy smile turned into his real genuine smile. 

"I missed that laugh," he said blushing a little, making me blush a little, and with that he put a note on the table and walked out of the room.

-----------------------------------

MOMO CAN'T KILL ME CUZ TECHNICALLY I MADE HIM NICER SO HA! 

Also you should go check out HimeTachabina her stories are okay I guess. (note the sarcasm, her stories are pretty lit)