{6} 'Does he truly make you happy?'

.-+ Mari's POV +-.

I wake up and I'm laying on one of the couches in my house. I get up to see Momo watching TV and eating out of a bag of chips. I look over to her and groan. "Hello sleeping beauty!" she said energized. 

"Shut up, I'm to tired for your excited cheerleader mood." I say getting up from the couch.

"I DO NOT HAVE A CHEERLEADER MOOD!" Momo yelled at me. 

"Your right, you have the dancer mood," I say looking up and grinning at her, knowing that I'm right. She crossed her arms and instantly a bit of fear took over her face.

"What did you do," I say looking over at her when all of a sudden I'm grabbed by the waist. "GET YO FILTHY HANDS OFF MEH!" I yell and flip whoever it was over my shoulder. "Oh.... sorry Kaoru!" I say trying to hold back my laughter. He groaned and started laughing. 

"Remind me if we ever start dating not to come up and hug you from behind!" he said rubbing his back. It took me a while to register what he had said but once I did I started to blush uncontrollably. 

"I-I'm sorry, I already have a... uh.... boyfriend" I said stumbling over my words. It seems now that he realized what he had said and he started apologizing for it.

"Yeah you have a boyfriend but are you happy with him? I mean, he claimed you cheated on him." Hikaru said in a cold voice. 

"Were you listening to me and him fight!" I rage while asking him. 

"No I was walking in the halls and I can't help but hear two people yelling at each other." Hikaru said shrugging. "Oh also, I think you'll be excited about who your next models are," Hikaru said winking at me.

"I swear if it's you and Kaoru I'm not going to model for another month!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. While I was staring at the boys Ai came down. 

"Wo-ho ho! They are cute!" she remarks. The twins looked at her and started walking towards her, making her want to squeal, I could tell she was just about to when I ran in-between her and the twins.

"You touch my baby sister and I will kill you!" I hiss, they both look in-between each other and look like they want to say something, right as they were about to I got a text from Kyoya.

KYOYA: I suggest you look at the news.

MARI: Y?

KYOYA: Just do it.

I walk up to the remote and flip on the TV. It takes me a couple minutes to find the news, but when I do I froze. It was Eren, on a sidewalk, next to a car. Eren had blood covering his body, I turned up the TV to listen to what it was saying.

"-Jaeger was walking on the sidewalk when a drunk driver was passing by, the driver ran into Eren Jaeger and then into a building instantly killing the driver. Eren Jaeger is in critical condition at the Ootori hospital." there was a pause where she was getting information. "We just got news that Eren Jaeger had a shopping list and a note in his pocket, the shopping list had two things on it, yellow roses and Hershey kisses. The note reads: 'I'm sorry that I had made you feel bad, since you probably don't want my real kisses here are some chocolate ones for you! Love you babe! Happy two month!' awe isn't that sad." the news reporter says before I shut off the TV and run into the main entry to put on my shoes. 

"Where are you going?" Hikaru asked me with Kaoru at his side.

"YOU TWO ARE GOING TO TAKE ME TO THE OOTORI HOSPITAL, IF NOT I AM GOING TO RUN THERE MYSELF!" I say through my tears. They both look at me and nod, we walk out of the house and into the limo, Hikaru and Kaoru try to comfort me while in the limo, while Momo knows there is no comforting me in this time. She knows too well, that I have shut down my emotions and they won't come back until I know he's okay. When we finally get to the Ootori Hospital I don't wait for the others to get out of the limo, once I'm out I take off.