{5} Mari and Eren Fight! And make-up?

"Eren! He is just a friend!" I yell laughing at the stupidity of this fight. Eren and I have been dating for a couple of months, and until now, our relationship has been going like it does in almost every High School Musical movie, perfect. That is until now, like me, Eren gets jealous pretty easily. 

"Really? Cause your sure as hell acting like he's more than JUST A FRIEND" Eren yells. "They way you laughed and ogled around him! You don't do that around me anymore!" Eren retorts. 

"Oh my god Eren! Get a grip! You know how I get around famous people!" I yell at him. 

"I have a grip Mari, I'm just making sure my girlfriend isn't cheating on me!" he yelled at me. 'Ouch,' I thought to myself. I smiled at him and turned around to walk away. 'I knew he didn't trust me enough' I think to myself. 

"See ya," I said still walking towards the door. Eren called my name but I ignored him. I felt his presence behind me and I knew he was going to grab my wrist, so instead of letting him grab my wrist I turn around instead. His face was full with hurt, and worry, I don't know what for, if it was for me, if it was about us, or if he was just being selfish. 

"Look Eren, I'm not mad. I'm just hurt that you don't trust me enough, your girlfriend for gods sake. I'm not saying we need to take a break, and I'm not saying we need to break up. I'm just saying you need to have a little more faith in me." I apologize. I kiss him on the cheek and walk out of the room we were fighting in. 

'This is going to be a long day with the club,' I sigh as I walk in the doors. 'I just want to be alone right now.' I think to myself. I feel drained of all energy so I go over to the couch that I'm supposed to sit on while hosting and I sit down on the couch and instantly feel tired, I lay my head down but it doesn't feel like the couch. 'I'll find out what it is later...' is the last thought I have as I fall asleep.

.-+Tamaki's POV+-.

All the hosts watch as Mari walks into the room looking drained of emotion and of energy.

"Kyoya cancel club activities today, it will be no good if we have a hostess that can't even host!" I say, genuinely feeling bad for Mari. I look over to her and watch as she lays her head in one of the shady twins lap. I don't over react because I know how tired she is and I can tell by the twins actions that he didn't mean for this to happen. 

"Uhhh... get her off of me Hikaru!" Kaoru whisper/yells at Hikaru. Hikaru laughs and takes a picture of his flustered brother. I chuckle too as Haruhi comes up to me.

"Wow I'm surprised your not over-reacting Tamaki-senpai." Haruhi says to me. 

"Well I know she didn't do it on purpose, I mean did you see how tired she was when she walked in here?" I said pointing at the now peacefully sleeping Mari. Momo walked in and saw all of us around the couch. She walked over and started freaking out. 

"OH NO NO NO!" she whisper/yelled. "Eren is on his way here! Get her off of him!" she exclaims freaking out. "I'll just wake her up, I mean she's so tired she'll be delusional but it's better than nothing!" Momo whispers as she starts to shake Mari awake.

.-+Momo's POV+-.

I start to shake Mari awake as her hand shoots up and grabs my wrist. "stp" I hear her mumble.

"GET UP EREN IS COMING!" I yell in her ear, she shoots up and you can tell that she didn't sleep much or that she has had an emotional day because she looks and is acting like she is drunk. Right after she woke up Eren came in. 

"Hey guys!" he said waving to us.

"Hay babeee!" Mari said stumbling over to him.

"Is she okay? Did one of you drug her?" he said grabbing onto her so her face was in his chest. 

(like dat, *author-chan squeals then starts crying* I wanna boyfriend

(like dat, *author-chan squeals then starts crying* I wanna boyfriend...)

"Yeah she is just tired and must've had a really emotional day or something. But she's acting delusional." I say pointing out as she keeps giggling. 

"You smell gooood!" she said slurring her words together. 

"Ah! I'll take her to her house along with the twins. We all got partnered together for a group project so we'll just go now." I say grabbing onto Mari's arm and pulling her out the door. 

"That guy was cute!" she said sounding more and more like she's drunk. 

"That guy is your boyfriend!" I said pointing out to her making her pout. 

"If he's my boyfriend then why was he yelling at me earlier for hanging out with Viktor," she said. 'So that's why she is drained,' I thought giving her a sympathetic look. Eventually the twins came out of the club room and we could get going. 

~time skip to at Mari's house~ 

We all walk into Mari's house and I plop her down on a couch in the room we were working on the project. "Okay so I lied about the project. I just wanted to get out of there and Mari feels comfortable around you guys," I say shrugging. "Also her mom wanted to talk to you guys for some reason." I say pointing at the door as Mari's mom comes in.

.-+Kaoru's POV+-.

"Come on boys, follow me!" Mari's mom says pulling us out of the room. "I want to show you boys something!" she exclaims as she opens the doors to a girls room. 

"Uh, who's room is this?" I ask Mari's mom.

"Why it's my darling Mari's room!" she said bubbly, "now to what I was going to talk to you boys about." she said getting oddly serious. "Mari has a boyfriend, am I correct." she asks, we both nod scared to lie to her. "Is he a commoner?" she asks, we nod our heads yes again, "are they happy together?" she asked. This last question was the hardest to answer.

"I believe they are happy together, but Eren's problem is that he gets jealous easily so he got jealous of one of the guys that came to our school to visit." I claim making her go back into thinking. 

"Has she shown any interest towards anyone else?" her mom asks us, we stand there and think for a while.

"No not really, I mean there is the occasional blushing fit that she gets but we don't know what causes it." Hikaru says, we stand there in silence when we hear a different voice talk this time. 

"Mom, she has shown some interest in Haru, and Makoto, famous swimmers." I'm assuming Mamoru said. Her mom started to bounce up and down.

"Good because they are our visitors and will be staying with us for a month or so!" Mari's mom screeched. "Also I asked you these questions and I wish for you to keep them a secret, and if not I can set up an arranged marriage for one of you to my daughter. Now that isn't necessarily a threat, but I just want you to know. If you break up her and Eren, she will probably be pissed." her mother said all of a sudden turning dark. 

-------------------------------------------------------

YO! I AM TIRED BUT ALSO HYPED! HOW DOES THAT WORK IT DOESN'T! Lord save me... Also this did use some of HimeTachabina 's content go check her out, I'm so tired... *more blabber and stuff* ugh...