02|L I L Y E V A N S

"Gryffindor"

THERE WAS A loud applause from the Gryffindor table,so loud that Loren had to cover her eyes walking down and sitting next to a red-head.

Smiling,Loren said,"I'm Loren,Loren Dove Haydes"
The red head smiled,at the blonde haired girl,"I'm Lily,Lily Evans,nice to meet you-

"Hey Evans,go ou-"

Ignoring them,Loren muttered to Lily,"Do you wanna go to the dorms?Since we can get food from the kitchen,and plus,to see if we share a dorm"
Lily nodded,beaming at the idea,knowing she liked the girl already.
Walking away,Loren heard a voice say,"Haydes...I've heard of that name"
Her head snapping back,"Who was that?"

"It was Black..one of the marauders"said Lily,rolling her eyes at the marauders,as they reached the portrait,muttering, "Quidditch"

"A Gryffindor Black?"Then Loren face-palmed remembering her mothers words ,'I've heard Sirius Black is a Gruffindor'

Lily nodded,and reached at a dorm,that said, Lily.Evans•Loren.Dove.Haydes,
Lily blinked,squinting to check if it was just the two,not 4 people.
"What's wrong-?"
"Dumbledore normally puts 4  people in a room-its probably because he thinks that we'll get on well without other girls shouting,since you want to be an auror..."

Loren nodded,and walked in,jumping onto a bed that was next to a window,grinning.Lily laughed,the room was atleast a bit bigger than the other dorms Lily had been in.Just at least 10 big steps from the door,and into the room forwards-which was quite big-there was two beds,next to each other,but there was a bedside cabinet in between them.

Then if you walk left from the door,there was a sofa,that looked exactly like one back home in America,Loren had.

Loren smiled,"I know what to do first"Lily raised an eyebrow,"And what is that""carving our names onto out window ledge"

Lily raised an eyebrow,"And what is that"
"carving our names onto out window ledge"

Lily scoffed,"Yeah...we're going to get in bug trou-"
Ignoring her,Loren grabbed her wand,and made a dagger appear,and carved her initial into it,drawing a line,then went right at the bottom of the line,made a dot,made another line next to the dot,and made a C coming from the lines,but the letter was the opposite way.Another dot,then did another line.made a line going across from the middle of the line,then did another line going down.

|_. D . |~|

And those were her initials,L.D.H.Loren Dove Haydes.

Lily's eyes were wide,then grabbed the dagger,Loren expected her to cross out the initials which would make it worse,but instead carved her initials.|_ . €.

Loren nodded,and grabbed her papa as from her trunk,with Lily doing the same and getting change.Then Loren grabbed her wand again,and on top of the Window hanging like a buntings said Gryffindor.
GR|FF¥ND0R.

"Well,I wonder what we will have tommorow for lessons,if only we had the same ones"Loren whined,falling onto her bed head first,her blonde hair covering her eyes.

Lily chuckled,"Forgot to tell you Dumbledore wanted us having same lessons since your new..and you missed O.W.Ls last year,so he gathered what's you were good at in Ilvermony and your lessons are-"

Lily paused going into her trunk and grabbed a piece of paper,saying,"Defence Against the Dark Arts.Charms with Flitwick...Divination with Trelawney.Potions with Slughorn.History of magic with Binns.And a couple more..."

Lily added,"It's good we both passed the same things"
Loren beamed as if she was given 1000 galleons, and said,"I've picked a nickname for you!Lians!"

Lily raised an eyebrow,"How, did you think of that?"
"Lily + Evans = Lians!"
"No"Lily said bluntly,but a smile was tugging on her lips.
"fine...um....Lils?"

She nodded,"Fine,but it's only fair if I give you a name...your full name is Loren Dove Haydes right?"
Loren nodded,muttering to herself,"Don't pick Dovie,don't pick Dovie"

"Love!"said Lily,as if she was the smartest person in Earth,
"Love?"
"Yes, Loren + Dove = Love!"
"No!"
"Ok...Dovie"
"Oh god..."