09|F I G H T S & H O U R S A F T E R

LOREN & LILY were supposed to be best-friends forever,but seems like the 'forever' didn't last long.They were fighting,of how Lily wanted to be friends with Severus Snape again.

"Lily!At the start of the year you were telling me how you hate him-and how he called you nam-"
"He called me 'a name' not 'names',Loren!He's been apologizing,you haven't even met the guy-"
"Probably because I don't want to"Loren retorted,"You're the one who's been whining to me how 'mean' he is-"
"Well-...you think your so special because your a Haydes,but your ordinary,like the rest of us,Alice Smith"

Loren looked at her confused,"Alice Smith?What kind of name is that?"
Lily stared,"An ordinary name,like you,and right now"She said,holding her wand,"I have a feeling this"She said pointing at the wand,"Is longer than your freaking future,Alice"

Loren scoffed,"If you excuse me,I have better things to do then stay here with some....people,on a Saturday morning"

Walking out,the curly blonde haired girl,bumped into two,people-brothers-or more like twins.
"Woah Malfoy-how'd you get in here-"
"What he means is What THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE SLY-"

"First of all,I'm not-whoever you said-"
"Oh,you're the new-"
"-Girl,Loren Haydes,nice to meet you,the ginger girl-aside from Lily Evans,is our sister,Molly Prewett"
"And we are Gideon-"
"-And Fabian-"
"Prewett"They said together.

"Mhmm, nice to know,now I got to go,I'll see you......when Medusas curse has hit,and-"
"What's that supposed to mean?"Asked one twin,which Loren presumed was Gideon,she grinned,trying not to stall for nothing,"It's supposed to mean,I'll see you when we're in hell"

The other one-Fabian,smirked,"I've heard about you-you're the 'blonde haired girl' who James has been talking about,the one who's tried out for Quidditch-we were about to see it,since we tried out-now,let's go shall we?"

Not even hesitating,Fabian and Gideon picked her up with her arms,putting her in their backs,and she snorted,then Gideon read it out loud,"Chasers are:blah blah blah ooh!Beaters,Fabian and Gideon Prewett-again,I mean,should we be surprised-wait Chaser:James Potter,sub for seeker in case present one is injured-Seeker-Loren Dove Haydes"

Loren grinned,looking away,"Okay,now put me down"
They looked at each other,smirking,"Of course"
Her eyes widening,"Oh-No not here-"
Then threw her on the sofa,laughing,"Isn't our class we're supposed to be in now Transfiguration with McGonagall"

"Don't you need like,kinda like a pass-to go somewhere in the middle of a lesson?"

An hour later...

"Please no,please no,please no......Damnit!"Loren said,cursing,banging her elbow on purpose on the side of the toilet stall,sitting on the flap.The bang was heard by two girls.
"You alright in there?"Asked a girl in there,her voice was soft,Loren recognized her,it was a Ravenclaw,Hermione Anderson,"Oh crap girl...are you-?"
Then the door swung open,trying not to be mean,Loren said,"Mind your own business,Hermione,shouldn't you be in a church?"
Loren walked past her,pushing her backwards-but not falling.Another girl, Sierra,was there,using lipstick to draw in a mirror.

"It's probably a negative happens all the time"Loren said,sniffing trying to ignore the two girls,as Sierra looked at her,"Yeah...like 3% of the time"
"No-ones talking to you Sierra!"said Hermione,glaring.
Hermione was about to say something,but the blonde haired girl knew what she was about to say,and interrupted her,before she opened her mouth,"I...don't know...probably scr-"

"Well,well,well,thought I heard a party in hear"said a red headed prefect,familiar green eyes,belonging to Lily Evans,a prefect,"Passes,ladies"

Hermione handed her a piece of paper,with McGonagall's writing on it,and Lily looked up,raising an eyebrow at me and Sierra,and we came without coming to classes.
"Oh,it's up your ass,Lily"said Loren,remembering specifically about their fight.
"Classy as always,Alice Smith"Using that name,and Hermione and Sierra frowned,and Lily continued,"Just wondering,were you born with that mouth,or is it something Haydes Mother teach their bastard babies?"

Hermione gasped,as Sierra muttered,"Wow"
Loren smiled,Un-gratefully to her,and stood up,not leaning in the sink,and slapped her,across the cheek,and the other two girls stared,as Lily dropped her bags,"You trashy bitch!"

She then slapped Loren,who laughed evilly and grabbed onto Lily's shoulders,as she did for her,and they both spun round,and Lily's back banged into the toilet door,and Hermione muttered,"No,no,no!"

And that same day,they had gotten themselves in detention,for 8 hours,even Hermione and Sierra ,for doing nothing.

~~~•—————•~~~