Life Forever Changed Chapter 14

Nate and Torin burst into the clearing to see two rogues advancing on a sevearly injured Amber. She was standing infront of Emma who was not moving, clearly protecting her with her life if need be. Nates eyes turned red. and he attacked with a fury that was matched by no other. Torin standing with him as they worked to bring down the two rogues.

Amber meanwhile collapsed infront of Emma, watching the fight in pain until darkness claimed her.

The two rogues were losing when they jumped back and started to turn. Horns growing out of their heads, their fur turning scaly and their wolf form disappearing to a more human one. Large wings sprouted from their backs They glaired down at Nate and Torin.

"This is not over" Paul said, his voice deep and gravely.

"We will come back, We have her blood, she will be ours."

and together they took off. Torin and Nate looked at eachother and shifted.

"What does that mean?"

"it means they are trying to turn her." Nate responded. He turned and walked back to Amber and Emma, "We need the pack doctor now"

"Already done" Someone called from the deck. Torin looked over Emma, while Nate looked over Amber. She was injured and while some of the injuries were really bad he could see none that were life threatening. Emma looked in worse shape She had a large gash down her side and her muzzel was scratched and bitten pretty badly. They carried the women to the medical room and the pack doctors took over.

   A Month Later,   Amber was waiting nervously, Nate was coming to pick her up. He had some surprise for her. Things had been going well for them. They had gone on a few dates and she had even met his pack. He had explained that she was an rare combination and that her parents were unusally powerfull and that she had the chance to be just as powerful. She was part of a prophacy to bring together the light factions and save the world though he didn't tell her how she was supposed to do that. He also introduced her to his pack, it would soon be hers as well once they mated. He said they were the best of the best. Trained in prophacy, fighting and magics. They were waiting for her, their job now was to protect her and teach her everything they knew and bring out the best in her. Amber was still trying to adjust to all this new stuff.  

Emma on the other hand was recovering quite well and was looking forward to moving to a new pack and training to be Amber's beta. She had trained to be a beta all of her life but she was told by Alpha Nate that she would need additional training to be able to cope with all creatures and with the increased danger of being Amber's beta specifically.   Amber paced around the room in a short sexy black dress. She glanced over at Emma  

"Do you know whats going on??" She asked  

"For the thousanth time no!" Emma said laughing

, "Do you really think that Alpha Nate would tell me anything?"

  "but what's the big deal! why the secracy? and why did I have to dress nice??"

  "I dont know girly"  

"NATE IS HERE!" Torin yelled from downstairs.  

Amber jumped and put on her strappy black heals and went down stairs. She stopped half way down and forgot to breath for a moment. Nate was standing in the doorway dressed in a suit and tie and he looked stunning.  

"You look beautiful my girl, time to go" He said holding out his hand to her. She took his hand and he lead her out to his car.  

"So where are we going?" Amber asked as they took to the road.

  "Not telling" Nate said smiling.  

Amber huffed and looked out the window, though she was unable to keep the smile off her face.   A short while later Nate pulled into a lovely Itallian Resturant.

Amber grinned,   "I love pasta!" she exclaimed.  

Nate laughed and led her into the resturant. The waitress led them over to a table in the back and off to a corner and took their orders.

  "So what do you think?" Nate asked.  

"I love it!"  

They enjoyed a quiet meal together, while they didn't talk much they were constantly touching eachother. Holding hands across the table. After they were finished Nate took Amber out driving again. Amber didn't even bug him about where they were going as she knew Nate wouldn't tell her anyway. He smiled over at her and handed her a box.  

"Whats this?"  

"Open it" Nate said smiling.  

She did and found a black peice of silk. She frowned and looked over at Nate.  

"put it on, I dont want you to know where we're going"  

"ok" Amber said grinning. This was fun! She sat in darkness humming to herself. She could hear the occassional turn signal and Nate laughing softly at her.  

"We're here I'll come get you, dont take off the blindfold yet."   Nate picked her up bridal style and took her to where ever they were going. She heard the ding of an elevator. Finally she heard a door open and Nate put her down.  

"Ok, you can take it off now"   Amber did so and her jaw dropped to the floor. They were in a hotel and in one of the biggest suites they had. There was a large bed and hot tub and there were rose petals everywhere! She looked at Nate who was down on one knee.  

"You are my mate, my love, my heart and I cant live without you. You are funney, couragous and extremly protective of thoes you love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, have a big wedding infront of everyone and have lots of kids once we save the world. I want to mark you and have everyone know that you belong to me. But first I need to know, will you marry me?"  

"YES!" Amber said jumping on Nate knocking him over. They fell to the floor laughing and Nate brought out a beautiful yet simple engagement ring.  

They spent the rest of the night togther and the next day they left, engaged and Amber had a Mark on her shoulder blade, Nates wolf rested there, looking up towardes her face, his eyes adoring her. Amber knew that whatever they faced, Nate would be there by her side.   

~~~~~~~~~And the story is complete for now, There will be a sequal at some point though I'm not sure when. (Some feedback on the story might be helpful ;) ) I am working on ideas for a new story which I hope to start posting soon. Thank you all for fanning, and reading my story :) I hope you enjoyed it and maybe stick around for a new story and eventually a sequal. There will of course be no epiloge for this as there will be a sequal. So once again Thank you All! and hope you enjoyed it! ~~~~~~~