Life Forever Changed- Chapter 11

Amber came into her room and collapsed on the bed, She was exhausted. Torin and the boys had been teaching her how to fight and protect herself and Emma once they were on their own with Amber's mate, whoever that was. She enjoyed the physical labour and the strength she was building but she just wasn't used to the intensity yet. Emma came into her room and starting poking her. 

"Amber get up"

"No!"

"You have too, Go have a shower and then you can relax but right now you're sweaty and you smell so off you go"

"Ugh, Fine!" Amber got up and dragged her butt to the shower. She closed her eyes under the hot water and all she could see was Nate, She really wanted to see him again, She couldn't stop thinking about him and he was in everyone of her dreams. 

She had looked around school for him but she hadn't spotted him around at all. Amber missed him even though she had only met him once. It was a weird feeling and she wanted to ask someone about it but she was afraid of the answer. She wanted a mate but didn't, She didn't think she was ready yet to leave and she knew Emma wasn't ready to leave yet.

"Amber when you have a moment could you come to my office?" Torin yelled outside her bathroom door.

"Sure"

Amber got dressed and headed to Torin's office. She knocked once before walking in and sitting down infront of his desk.

"So Amber, I've been doing some digging into your background"

"Why?" She asked frowning.

"Because I had a feeling you were more then just a shifter and I was right."

"What do you mean?"

"Your father was a werewolf, and your mother was a witch. Not a very powerful witch but a witch none the less"

"What does that make me?" she asked, her heart racing a mile a minute.

"A combination of the three. The shifter blood will keep you from shifting and killing without thought. It balances the were half however you will maintain your strength and power that comes with being a part were. Because you were changed before you had your first were shift your Shifter blood will be dominant. You will probably have to run as a wolf on the full moons after you turn 25 but shifters love to do that anyway and you will be in control. As for the Witch blood I dont know for sure. I sense there is some power there but I'm not sure how much strength you have or where your strengths lay. We will have to bring a coven in to test you to find that out."

"how did you find all of this out? and why didn't my parent's tell me?" she asked softly

"Well we went through some of your photos and noticed your father looked fimilar and sure enough we realized he was a were we protected during the full moon. We didn't know much about him as he told us at the time that he wished to remain quiet about his personal life and he claimed he didn't have a family. He probably did it to protect you, obviously he didn't want you to know about our world so soon and he may have been hoping you didn't shift at all. He may not have mentioned anything until you showed signs of having the were gene. As for your mother she probably kept it quiet for the same reasons, to protect you especially since there was a chance that you would carry the were gene and would be a hybred. Hybreds are sought after by both factions."

"What happens now?"

"Nothing, we will continue to train you. We will also bring in a coven so they can train you as well. The light faction mearly seeks out hybreds to train you properly and to teach you how to resist the darker temptations that's all."

"ok" Amber replied. She got up and went to her room. She seemed to spend most of her time here but it was only because it was the only place she could be alone.

**********Sorry bout the short chapter! hit abit of writers block hoping to overcome it! ( would be great if I could get some feedback ;) ) *************************