Iife forever changed- Chapter 12

A few months later.

Torin was leaving for a few days to go to a conference and was leaving everyone except for his Beta and Kiara home. Everyone was sad to see him go but they all new it was important. Kiara would be going with him as she was pregnant and Torin couldn't stand to leave her home.

Amber had continued attending art classes but didn't run into her mate at all and she was getting worried that she hadn't seen it. She had only met him once but her soul had claimed him as hers and she wanted him. She was a top fighter and was really learning her Alpha strength. She played around alittle with her magic powers but they were dulled and she hadn't reached her potential in that respect yet. Amber was also researching territories so that once her wayword mate did show up she would be able to have a safe place for them all to live. Little did she know her mate was never far away from her.

Nate had watched her from afar, his heart dying to be with her. But he had to be patient for now. He couldn't stand it if she got hurt because she was distracted by him. Nate had been keeping an eye on Kane and the two rogues he had hooked up with and he had a feeling they would strike soon. For now though Nate would sit and wait. He growled as his phone went off.

"What?!"

"We need you at the conference" his beta said.

"Well too bad! I'm here watching over my mate, I dont care about some stupid conference"

"Sorry but you dont have a choice. Look the conference isn't too far away from where your mate is at so just run over here and if anything happens you wont be too far away. The councel wants an update on her. They want to know that she is truely of the light and the coven as well as Torin will be providing updates. I think you should be here for that"

Nate growled as he looked out over the forest with a dark look on his face. His beta was right. When it came to decisions about his mate he needed to be there.

"Fine, be there in 3 hours"

"Alright, see you!"

Nate hung up and shifted to wolf before taking off at top speed.

"Bye everyone! see you in a few days!" Torin yelled out the window of his car.

"Don't distroy the house!" Kiara added.

Everyone laughed and waved them off before going into the house. Everyone went in their own directions until dinner time. Amber was on edge. Something was up, the coven had left to attend the meeting as well and so she didn't have anyone to talk to about her edgyness. Amber paced about the backyard. Her eyes flashing from tree to tree as she scanned the area for what was bothering her.

"Amber what's wrong?" Emma asked stepping onto the deck.

"I dont know, I just feel edgy and off."

Finn and Mac ran out of the house, "Ladies we need you both to go inside. A sensor has been tripped and we have to check it out.

"Alright"

Amber and Emma went into the house and gathered everyone into the living room. There was safty in numbers and they were definatly safer together. Amber scanned the room and started pacing again.

"Amber why are you pacing?" Brianna asked.

"I dont know! something is wrong! but I cant tell what" Amber growled. "I'm going out" She said.

"You cant!" Ava exclaimed.

"I can't just sit here, I wont go far just out back to watch for Fin and Mac"

"Ok, but be careful!" Ava said.

"I will" Amber walked outside and looked around. Kane stepped out of the treeline.

"who are you?" Amber asked backing up toward the door.

"Ah my sweet, I'm surprised you dont remember me? I am after all the one who created you"

Amber's eyes flashed, "That was you! You bastard! what gives you the right?"

"Ah my sweet no need to be angry. Can't changed the past but you are mine"

"I will never be yours" Amber growled.

~~~~~Well heres the next chapter :) Hope to have the new one up soon but comments and votes will definatly help in speeding up the process ;) Let me know what you think and how I can improve :) ~~~~