Chapter 9

"I'm the one that's going to catch you,My Friend.Gomene." I muttered

We are here.At the SUNA gates.I disguised as a Suna shinobi,so as Sasori that he used a Transformation jutsu to hide his true face.

I am pretty well known as the Kazekage's first love.I love Gaara but not that way.He accepted it.Though.He's my bestfriend along side Deidara.He never planted any hatred on me.I know he will not.But the situation now is the most critical scenario  that I've encounter so far.I dont know why,But I feel that Gaara will hate me after this.

We arrived at Kazekage's Tower.As Expected,He know me too well.He prepared Temari to counter my attacks if we are going to attack them. I smiled at her and greeted that I am (Y/N) and I planned to visit Gaara with Sasori and Deidara.Surprisingly,They didn't arrested Sasori.But The old lady beside Temari,Hugged him.

They said that They dont want to claim that Sasori is already dead.Oh..That's why.

"Gaara-channnnn!!" I shouted.

He turned to me when he recognized my voice.Smiling and hugged me.

"Dont touch my (Girl/Hime) or else I will kill you?" Dei and Sasori pulled me back from the hug.

Gaara looked confused by what's happening but still looking serious.

"Are you okay now (Y/N)" Gaara still with a poker face,Asked me.

"I am really fine but,I have to do this."
I muttered a jutsu.A sleeping jutsu.

I kissed him on the lips.That Caught Gaara off guard but that's where the jutsu will come out though.

Sasori brought Gaara and we teleported.We are here at a dango shop.Surely Itachi would love this one.

After some walks,Someone is on our way.Sakura and Team Eight.Maybe they already know what happened to their friend.

"Oh,Sakura.Its glad to see you again." I smiled and added a bit of sarcasm.

I transformed as my original look.My normal mode.

Is it just me or they have back up? Oh.The whole Konoha 12.Weaklings.
Tenten was still in shock when she saw me with an Akatsuki cloak same as Shikamaru and Ino.Especially Hinata.I cant blame them though.I cared for them as a friend too.I miss them but,Its not the time to have this little tea party with them.We need to extract the Shukaku now.Why are they always interrupting me?!Useless.

"I-I thought you would go back to the village and nothing will be c-changed? Why (Y/N)?"Sakura is about to cry now.

"You cant blame me if I want to be part of them." I smirked.

"And you too Deidara Kun?!" Ino squealed in disbelief.

Dei-Dei just nodded and looked at me.
I spoke.

"Go On Sasori-chan.I'll teleport you to the base with Gaa-kun.And please,Call Uchiha nii-san and tell him to go here.I will need his help." I smiled at Sasori and Seeing him in his confused look but smiled back at me at the time he realized who is Nii-san. "Hai,Hime. He kissed my hands and hold it.Waiting for him to be transported and Deidara only smiled at me.