Chapter 5

As I bowed,They are shocked of how polite the Queen of prodigies can be.

"Get up." They say.

"I'm Kisame Hoshigaki and dont let your guard down" the one that is tall and have a blue skin and shark like teeth said to them.

"Itachi Uchiha.My hobbies and other information about me is unnecessary unless you really need to know." Said the one who is sitting.

She smiled at them and looked at Deidara.He is taking all the things seriously.

"Hidan.And its not f*cking nice to meet you." The man with a Scythe with him. " And one bad move,I'll sacrifice you two to Jashin-sama." it continued then smirked when he saw me looking at him.

"Kakuzu.Touch my money and I will be strangling you to death." Kakuzu with a briefcase beside him said to us warningly.

"HI! I'M TOBI!! AND TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! CAN YOU SPEND TIME WITH ME PLAYING,SENPAI???" the masked one cheerfully asked me.

"Maybe if I see that you're really a good boy ." I assured to him.

"Hi.I'm Zetsuuuuuu..." the plant said.

"I'm Konan.I like papers and You can always come and approach me." the other girl with a purple hair said and waved at her.

I waved back at her.

"Although you already know me.I want to introduce myself too." Sasori chimed in. "I'm Sasori Akasuna.The Puppeteer.You can come to my room if you want and you can approach me about what you feel about art and I love   a girl with a (H/C) (H/L) and also Queen." he finished his sentence.

Sasori seems to be very vocal on how he really loves me.Which made the whole team look liked they didn't see Sasori anything like this before.

We hanged out for a while and I decided to see my room.Konan toured me and lead the way.I've seen that my room is near Sasori and Hidan.While Dei's room is three doors far.He'll going to find it out later so I dont have to worry.

"So here's your room.Enjoy." Konan said and leave me.

I opened the door and see what inside.
Its,Its Heaven!!

It has a table for some paperworks or mission and a table full of art materials! A walk-in closet , Drawer full of art materials,From paints,to oil pastels and to colored pencils! with complete set of brushes!My collection is just nothing when it comes to this.

I sighed and started unpacking my things and put it in the closet and I just picked up a t shirt and sweatpants and under garments. I want to take a shower.

I asked Konan where the bathroom is.She said it was in the living room's left corridor,second door.She also said that Akatsuki only have one showering place with two shower heads so you can go bathing while others too.Its not necessary to have a different bathroom for girls because its only the two of us here so far.

I arrived where Konan said the bathroom is located.It has a locker!And even if I didn't brought my essentials,They already have it here.

"Is there anybody showering here?" I asked if there's one.

"It's just me b*tch" Hidan cursed.

"May I join?" I asked again.

"Just shower.Little f*cker." it answered.

Nevermind him.

I started Undressing and put it in the basket near me.And I started the water.Cold water is sorrounding me as if its hugging me.I didn't want some hot water to my body now so I'll just settle on this. Its silent in here which I find peaceful.