Chapter 3

The Remaining Days.

We only have four days to go.We are going to be an Akatsuki.Not as a paid ninja,But we are summoned and that we already made up our minds.

"Maybe we can hang out with them Dei?" I said to Deidara.

"Nah.We can literally enjoy just you and I?!" he answered.

"Come on?! We are doing this not just because we're having fun? It's also a training,We can have some fun while we are researching about their weaknesses?"

"Hmmm.Kay.Your choice (Y/N)." thats the only thing that he said after my rant.

"You want Milky Squash soup?" I asked to him,to open another topic.

"Teach me that un!"He shouted while he's walking towards me fastly.

"Please please please???" he pouted.

"Know what? You're thinking that I want to teach you my specialty eh? There's a cookbook!" I said.

"Me want!" he said to me while pointing the newly arrived Ice cream advertisment.

"Just stop,pestering me about the soup.After we eat,We're going to the grocery and but some stuffs okay?" I stated.

He was silent after I declared my decision.I'm not used to see this kind of Deidara.

"Maybe if we have some extra money Okay?" I said to him,He's busy with his phone.He's screenshotting something.

"Hey?"

"Deidara?"

"Please? stop that act okay! I'm going to buy you some."

He smiled! widely!He is now happy again.Maybe he just want some sweets.

"Yey!! I'm going to help you with it." he said while grinning.
"I'm done eating!!!" he is hyper again.

Now,He's doing the dishes.He did all the chores because of that Ice cream.
Ice cream is not on my list to buy.I'm just going to buy some sweets and veggies and fruits for our weekly dietary plan.We usually do our food and just heat it to the microwave.And what we will bring as snacks later for Tenten's party.For our packed foods and snacks when we're in our travel to the Akatsuki's hideout.I want to bring Sasori some.

We're in the front of the grocery.Deidara is excited to go to the ice cream section.I warned him that if he go there without me,There's no Ice cream.

We already picked lettuce,peaches, tomatoes,a Dragonfruit,apples.some oranges,cucumber (which he really love.) Strawberries,bananas,pork,some beef,onions,garlic, and some carrots.He picked potatoes,squash,Two cartons of fresh milk and My favorite chocolate drinks! then three cans of condensed and evaporated milk.The more the apples,the more apple caramel pops!He really love that dessert.

We're on the front of the Ice cream section,He's drooling over it!!

"Now please (F/N)!! Can I get it now?" he's pestering me again.

"Kay."

"Yay!!!" he said and get five packs of it.

"I'm done (Y/N)!" He said while running towards the cashier.

I'm going to pay all of our food now.I think my money can pay it all.

"Ten thousand Yen all." the cashier said to me.

T-ten Thousand? Where? How?!H-how M-much ?
How Am I going to pay this all?!I only have Eight thousand yen?! I'm not going to pay all?!

"I'm going to pay all of these." said a familliar man from my back.