Chapter 2

Couple of hours passed.Yet there's no trail of Deidara to probably come here and save me.I'm hopeless right now,I cant concentrate any more.

"Can you just shut up?" Sasori said and cupped my cheeks.

"(Y/N),Just behave.If you do,You'll get a reward from me." he spoke again.

I cant,I cant stop crying.I should not stop it.I wanted to escape from him.Dei,please.

Deidara and I were both orphans.I have my Foster parents but I escaped from them.Deidara helped me so.We are bestfriend since we're six years old.Till now,We're sixteen years old. That ten years of friendship were the most colorful years of my life so far.

"Very good,(Y/N) here's your sweet reward." He continued cupping my cheeks and every inch that his lips and my cheeks are close,I'm shaking.I need air,I need to be saved.

"Stop Harrasing her! you bastard!" Someone said.I cant recognize it.My vision is blurry now.

"The more that you keep doing it to her,I will kill you!" the man shouted again.

Then I heard Sasori chuckling,A manly one.

"Why? A beautiful lady like her should be treated properly by these." then Sasori snaked his arms around my waist. Soft,swift move.

Maybe he's my kidnapper but I can't stop myself from Idolizing him because of that.Nah.I should not think about it.

"Just,Release her.I'll do everything for you un!" Deidara said, in much calmer voice.No,h-he cant be!!

"S-sasori,Can you release my hand? I want to eat.I cant eat if I'm tied?"I said sweetly to Sasori,He's holding my tied hands and swiftly touching it.

"I can feed you if you want?" he replied then he licked his lips before turning it into a playful smirk.

"Please?" I said again,Now with a puppy eyes and pout. Much convincing.

"No." he's still smirking!

"Yeah,Did you two Forget that I'm here?!" Deidara shouted again and stopped for a while. "And you?! (Y/N)! I'm so worried about you! and yet?! You're flirting him?!" he continued

My blood boiled after that last words.Really?! From him?! He really thinked that I'm flirting this man?! For Goodness Sake?! I'm getting angry at him now!

"One more time.Okay,One more try my lovely lady." Sasori chuckled again.

I'm really impressed by how he's flirting me,How he's talking to me.

"Really? Nah.I'm tired.Feed me?" now he finally untying my hands and caressing it to his cheeks.

"No,Feed me and I'll be better." He get some food and I literally fed him.

"Now that I fed you,I want to ask..." ....... "When will I can be free?" I resumed.

Sasori and Deidara silently watched how I move and still feeding Sasori.

"Maybe when Deidara would finally come and join the Akatsuki." He is still holding my other hand.

I know Deidara is still thinking about it.

"I want to join too! I want to be with you Sasori-chan" Alright.I'm trying hard to convince him.

"NO!! No! (Y/N) un. You cant be!" Again Dei shouted. "I will join.And you're not,Okay?Be safe.I dont want you to be hurt okay?!" he said.

"Tsss." Sasori replied.Somewhat angry or just jealous or something.

"If (F/N) wants to join,Then she will.No need your opinion here Deidara" Sasori replied again.Pissed off.