Chapter 1

"(Y/N),Come down now!! The food is ready" Deidara shouted.

"Wait a minute Dei!"I shouted back to him.

The scent of the perfectly cooked bacon and eggs are the most precious thing in the morning.Except seeing Deidara dancing while preparing it.

Deidara and I are living in the Same apartment,At the same block number.We shared so many things like food,rent,paying bills for the house.

"Just go down there!Dont keep my food waiting!" yeah,He practically like shouting.

I'm wearing a crimson red Croptop with a black t-shirt inside and a black leggings and black sneakers.
Just a minute after he said that,I already come down to the dining area.And yep.He literally like cooking for us.I dont know where did he learn all of that.

"Nah,I'm here?" I said sarcastically.

"You are so slow."

"You are acting like you're my Mom" I said while laughing.

He gave me a death glare and smirks.Then we continued eating our breakfast.

"You know,I'm Nervous." I said firmly to him.

"Why?"

"We're transferee,And we dont know what  are the attitudes of our soon-to-be-schoolmates"

The fresh morning breeze gently touching my skin is so refreshing That I want to stay here for a long time.
After a few minutes,We're on the Konoha High.Yep.We Transferred here.We don't have any choice now.We don't want to stay in Sunagakure for too long.I dont wanna go there anymore.

"We're Here,(Y/N)"

"Hello?" Deidara waved his hands in front of my face. "Hello? Earth to (F/N)!" he laughed when he saw me in that way.

"Nah,Stop Dei.We are going to the Principal's Office,We should get our schedules." I said and leaving him.

"Wait! (Y/N)!" Deidara Shouted.

"So slow huh?" I said as I wait for him.

"Slow down!" he said and ruined my hair slightly.

"You ruined It!"

We are now heading to the Principal's Office to get some infos about our schedule.Walk to the left,Then Right,then the second door to the left.PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. as the door  swings and pops out the Lady Hokage.

"We're glad to have you here in Konoha High. Here's your schedule." And she gave us the paper with our complete schedule in It.

We said goodbye to the principal after getting our paper and we leave ,to find our classroom.

"What class do you belong in?" Deidara said after a long quiet walk.

"3-A" I replied shortly. "You?"

"We are in the same class!" he cheerfully said and hold my hand as we find the class we belong in.

We already found the Class.And I'm surprised that we're classmate with Naruto and Sakura.As far as I can remember,We fought against them.We are on the side of the Akatsuki that time because we have to.We are paid ninjas that time.They were assigned to get Uchiha Itachi back to Konoha.

I stopped reminiscing that times.We are done with our jobs.We are now free from Akatsuki.

"Oh,By the Way Class.We Have a new Classmates.Please be Kind to them." the Sensei said and signing that we should come in.

"Please Introduce yourself."he said to us.

"You First." Dei said to my ears.
"Okay."

"So,Hi! I'm (F/N)(L/N) from Sunagakure and I'm pleased to meet you all!" and bow.

Then his turn now.
"Hi I'm Deidara (I dunno his last name) Like (F/N) I'm from Sunagakure too,And Nice to meet you all." He said cooly.

"You can take the seat at the back of Neji and Tenten." the Sensei said to is and pointing where we are going to sit.

"I'm on the right okay?" said him.

"K." I replied.

"I'm Kakashi-Sensei,Your homeroom teacher for this School Year." the sensei said.

I kinda like how our sensei look.He is cool and handsome!

-
The First four subjects are already done. Now its our lunch time.

"Hey baby(Y/N),You want apple?" Dei said in a cute voice.

"Stop making face,Dei.You are not that cute." I said while taking the apple from his hands

"Come on. Just go with the flow (F/N).You're making me so uncool.." said then pouted.

"Such a cutie.By the way,I'm just going to the restroom okay? Wait for me here." I said to him while he was pouting again.

"Just shout my name,(Y/N)." them sips in his apple juice.

"Hi!" someone said to my ears

"Do I know you?"

"To the most beautiful girl that I've  seen." said the stranger and he gave me flowers.The Red and White tulips to be exact. "I'm Sasori,Sasori Akasuna.Your Puppet Master." and he held my right hand, And kissed it.Creepy,Very creepy.

I've seen him before.That Cloak,the red clouds in his clothes.If I'm not mistaken,He's a member of Akatsuki!

I am hypnotized by his beautiful chocolate brown eyes,His Crimson red curls,and his kissable lips.I dont know. I cant be his slave by his eyes.

"What do you want from me?!" I asked the man named Sasori.

"We want you and Deidara for the Akatsuki." he smirked.

"Why? why us? Why not Naruto?" I said again.

"That man? hmmm,A Jinjuuriki,We need to capture him.But we need you and that man." referring to my Bestfriend.

"We need your ability.We need you." than he snaked his arms to my neck,Then to my waist.

"Stop." I wanted to cry.I want to stop him but I cant.

Deidara....Dei..Dara....Deidara!!!!

"Deidara!" i shouted at the top of my lungs.

I wish he will hear my voice.I wish he will come.Save me.Save me from him Dei.