Chapter 7

I woke up at 1:00 pm.I wanted to go sparring and a good thing is,Hidan is in his usual praying session with his Jashin sama.I'm saved from that perv!

"Hey there!girly!" Kisame with his Samehada twirling shouted at me.

"What do you want?"

He just laughed and say
"Sparring?"

My eyes instanly sparkled when he said Sparring session!I want it now.

"Wait a minute,I'll be back!!!"I shouted back at him.I get ready at my combat gear with one big pouch on the back that have some kunai and scrolls and shurikens.A Crimson red  tshirt that Jonins usually wear and a black pair of pants that are comfortable for me to use and I tied my (H/C) hair into a high pony tail and changed my hair color into [(F/C) but I prefer it brown.]
And I come out.Seeing Kisame and Itachi chatting,They stopped when Itachi noticed the changes in me.

"Hey (Y/N),Why did you change your hair color?" Itachi asked.

"Its a part of my gear." I replied smirking and then,Itachi called the others so they can watch me fight with Kisame.

When all of the members are there,Itachi said that the match will begin,When Kisame wins,He said I should date Sasori for a month and if he didn't,Well,He will do Our laundry for a month.

"Now,Play fair and win fair.Let the Fight begin!"

The two of us is waiting for the other to make a move.Until Hidan Shouted.

"JUST MOVE YOU STUPIDS!"

Kisame swirled his Samehada and walking towards me smirking

"Too scared? girly."

I laughed and he directly smashed the Samehada into my clone's position.He didn't know that what he is trying to kill is my Clone!He didn't really realize!
He just finished killing my clone.He is confused where Am I.

"I'm here,Shark-face." I said and Waved.

I started to throw kunai with poisons that Sasori gave me.He easily dodged it.The one with out a poison hit the Samehada.I activated my special eyes.The Prodigies's Eyes.This is special for the Yumetsuno Clan only.I've been using it for not necessary action like,accidentaly activating it.But I trained myself to control it.It can summon demons and others.And many more uses like,Activating Sharingan,byakugan or rinnegan,even though I didn't come from any families related to that eyes.

"Prodigies'Eyes are just been activated easily."Pein notice.

I can focus my chakra into my hands and my Chakra gormed into a Bow and Arrow.They are seem amazed that My chakra is blue but it turned into a red.bloody red color.

"So this is one of the Yumetsuno's power.Manipulating chakra.Its not just manipulating it into a shape but,Manipulating its power to be the strongest."Itachi sighed and looked at me.

My hair is now turning into sapphire blue,meaning I already unleashed my Ten-tailed beast.Tsumi.Tsumi is a grayish-blue demon with the sign of hundred healing mark on it.But even though I have the byakogou,I not usually using it.The Black Eyes of my demon is now open.Ready for fight already.

"TOBI-CHAN THOUGHT THAT THERE ARE ONLY NINE TAILED BEAST?"Tobi said.

"Yeah.Cause this one is the strongest so its hidden."I said matter of factly tone.

"I'm ready (Y/N)." Tsumi said to me.

"Also ready!"

Kisame started attacking us again and realized that It will be worst if he didn't do anything.