Chapter 11

Readers,

Ideas on which celebrities you like for each character would be greatly appreciated. Please and Thank you. Love you all,

KaraaKinetiic.

Chapter 11.

Sometimes no matter how slowly you want time to go, it just seems to go faster, or if you want it to go fast, it goes excruciatingly slow. I suppose I was in neither of those categories, I was biding my time. I was constantly being on guard and waiting for the inevitable which never seemed to come. I didn’t hear from Sirius for a weeks and soon winter rolled in. It didn’t snow and there weren’t any severe storms or anything dramatic like that but it sure did rain a lot.

I made my way down the street to meet Cameron at a little coffee shop not far from my apartment. We had been meeting more frequently and had actually grown to be good friends. Of course though, Cameron and Hunter came as a packaged deal, not that I minded so much.

I walked into the coffee shop with a smile on my face. Everything seemed simpler like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I was probably silly for putting everything to do with Sirius ta the back of my mind but in all honestly, I was tired of worrying about him. I would deal with him if and when the time came.

“How are you?” I asked Cameron as I sat down.

“Good,” she replied with the beginnings of a smile tugging at her lips.

“Just fine?” I asked.

“Just fine.”

“There is definitely more to it than just that,” I said suspiciously but she just smiled at me obliviously and walked up to the counter when they called her number. She walked back with three coffee cups in her hand and placed them down on the table pushing a warm hot chocolate towards me.

“Did you invite Hunter?” I asked, gesturing to the third cup at the table.

“No, I just decided that I wanted two coffees,” she replied sarcastically rolling her eyes.

“So are you going to tell me what’s got you in such a good mood this morning?” I asked eagerly, wanting to know what had made her so happy.

“Nope.”

“Come on Cameron, I thought you loved me.” I pouted at her and put on a sad face.

“Fine, I’m not giving too much away but I will say that there’s a guy involved.”

Immediately in my mind, I summoned a picture of her and Kyron together. They had been hanging around each other a lot lately and he seemed to be less attentive towards me. I suppose if they were getting together than I could cross him off of my potential admirers list, but that basically left me with Zach and Hunter. It could have always been someone else. I guess I wouldn’t know until she decided to spill the beans.

“Okay, and does this anonymous guy have a name?” I teased, trying to get as much information out of her as possible.

“Of course he does.”

“But you’re not going to tell me.”

“Not yet,” she sighed. “I just want to see if it’s going anywhere before I tell anyone. You understand right?” She asked.

“Yeah.” The door opened and Hunter’s scent flooded the room almost instantly.

He took a seat at the round table and took a gulp of his coffee. It was only after that, that he turned to Cameron and I and gave us his attention. Typical guy; thinking about his stomach before anything else.