Chapter 4

Okay, so I am planning on making each and every one of my chapters as long as I possibly can. I hope you all appreciate that. Thank you to everyone that added my story to my reading list, read commented and voted. It means more to me than words can explain. Currently I am listening to the son ‘We Believe’ by Good Charlotte. It’s old I know but its meaningful and I like it. If you like my story COMMENT! VOTE! FAN! Or even do all three. Love you all,

KaraaKinetiic.

Chapter 4

Kaleb POV.

I found myself pacing my room, an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach. It had been a mere few days since she had left and my wolf felt unnerved. I wanted to find her so that I could apologise but another part of me wanted to punish myself for being the one that had pushed her to the edge and made her leave in the first place.

I drove to school Monday morning and exited my car only to be greeted by hordes of women, some whom I had probably bedded before. Normally I would have loved the attention and lapped it up but my mind wasn’t in the game. It hadn’t been since I had stepped out of my fathers’ office.

“Hey man,” John called and walked up to me. He was Rhylee’s brother but he had never stuck up for her and for some reason that made me angry.

“What the hell are you so happy about?” I growled.

“Relax man, have you seen Rhylee? I have something awesome planned for her, you’ll love it.”

I found my lips turning into a scowl. It wasn’t his fault that he didn’t know she had left; my father had ordered that I keep the information classified. He wanted time to recover her and was hoping that we could keep it quiet for as long as possible but my temper was getting the better of me and I wasn’t sure if I could contain my anger.

“She didn’t kill him you know,” I whispered to John.

“What are you talking about?” He furrowed his eyebrows seeming to be lost.

“William,” I muttered. “Did you know that she was kidnapped?” I kept my voice low not wanting any of the other wolves to hear.

“No but so what?” He asked impatiently.

“What the hell do you mean so what? We gave her hell all of this time for something that wasn’t even her fault,” I growled though to be honest, I hated myself more than I hated him at that moment.

“She was the one who ran out into the woods, if she hadn’t done that William wouldn’t have followed and he never would have died.” He stated it so simply that it made my blood boil.

“You just don’t get it do you?” I raised my voice earning several stares from the other people around us.

“Dude, I don’t know why you’re so worked up about this, just go find her and say sorry. It’s not that big of a deal.”

“Are you stupid? I can’t apologise, she ran away. And even if she hadn’t, do you think she would just forgive us? Do you think she would let it go without another word?” I whispered frustrated.

“She ran away?” He asked confused and looked to be deep in thought, probably playing with the idea in his mind. “Well she can’t have gone too far.”

I sighed, wondering what had happened to her. I wanted to be out there; I wanted to be the one looking for her but I couldn’t and my inner wolf was burning with the desire, with the need to do something but I was helpless. I found myself wishing with everything within me that she would be okay.

Rhylee POV.

After my first day at school, I began to settle into an easy routine. I woke up early for training and then showered and headed to school with my brothers and sisters; aside from Sam who went to pre-school with Callum. I had been in Glenville for two weeks and in that short amount of time things had changed so much.