Chapter 3

To everyone that is reading and enjoying my story, thank you so much. If you like my story, please don't forget to VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! Also, I have another story in progress at the moment called Annabelle Jackson. It's a vampire story so check it out. Love you all,

KaraaKinetiic

Werewolf Coven Chapter 3

"Wakey wakey, rise and shine," Sam's little voice called out and pounded in my head.

"What are you doing?" I groaned, sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes.

Sam was standing beside the bed with a huge grin plastered on his face. Why was he so happy in the mornings? Though to be fair; waking up to Sam was a heck of a lot better than being woken up by another horrific torture idea John had thought up, or even one that Kaleb had come up with.

"It's time to get up, daddy says you have training again today," the smile never left his face.

"But it's Saturday and my head is pounding," I complained.

Sam shrugged and walked out of the room. "Well that's a nice way to wake up," Emily muttered sarcastically, sitting up beside me. I looked around recognising her bedroom and remembered the paint that was drying in my own room.

"Are you getting up for training?" I asked Emily.

"I don't do training on the weekends," she shrugged then flopped back down in bed closing her eyes.

I got dressed quickly and headed downstairs and out the back. The twins weren't there when I got there either but Alpha Callum was standing on the grass looking at me expectantly. I stopped and stood in front of him.

"Are you ready to get started?" He asked.

"Where is everyone else Alpha Callum?" I looked around confused.

"Today we are going to do a little one on one. And please, just call me Callum." I nodded my head. "Right we are going to start by walking and then I want you to try and run a bit further today.

He began walking off and I followed closely behind him. When he broke out into a jog, I copied and ran for as far as I could. I was puffing and panting for breath before I had even gone very far while Callum just kept on jogging with ease. I felt the burn in my lungs and my breathing was getting shallow. I didn't think I could go any further. My legs felt like jelly and I knew they were going to give out any time.

I collapsed to the floor gasping for breath, thinking about how useless I was to the Glenville Pack. Whatever Sue had seen in me definitely wasn't there, I was hopeless. I couldn't even run five kilometres and I was a fricken' werewolf. I was the most pathetic excuse for a werewolf ever. I lay there on the ground feeling sorry for myself, then looked up to meet Callum's eyes.

"That was good Rhylee," he complimented me with a smile.

"What?" I managed to stammer out, not believing that those words had really come out of his mouth. Why wasn't he hitting me for being pathetic?

"I said that you did a good job," he repeated as I stared at him in shock.

"I did?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course you did, you ran further than yesterday. You made an improvement."

Soon, the frown on my face became a grin. My breathing was not yet back to normal but I felt lighter on the inside. At least I was improving. It gave me motivation to continue, to keep going. We alternated between walking and jogging back to the house where Callum then made me do sit ups and push ups. Honestly, I kind of sucked. I barely made five push ups and no more than thirty sit ups; and that was having breaks I between.