Chapter 7

Hey all, Thank you so much to everyone who supports my story. If you enjoy, then please VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! And PROMOTE! I apologise for spelling and grammatical errors, I haven’t edited my chapters as I just simply haven’t had the time. Dedicated to lilromeo1 for no reason in particuar. Love you all,

KaraaKinetiic.

Werewolf Coven Chapter 7

Rhylee POV.

Time seemed to go far too quickly. I was having more fun than I had ever thought to be humanly possible. There were moments where I wished I could have a video recorder and just tape the entire scene. I had been in Glenville for a year and had completed several successful missions. My name was well known in the werewolf community. Not my real name, just my codename.  Of course there were wolves in my pack who knew who I was but it never spread beyond the pack.

I had managed to evade my old pack for a year. A whole year but I knew they were looking for me. I don’t know if they were sorry and wanted to apologise, or if they hated that I was finally happy, all I knew was that Kaleb had been searching for me since the day I left. A part of me; the impulsive side, felt glad that he had put so much time into looking for me but the more logical side felt sort of annoyed and angry.

I hated that it had taken so long for him to realise that he had made a mistake and I hated that leaving had to teach him his lesson. Worst of all, for all I knew, he could still be the same person that he was before and I wouldn’t know. I knew my time away was coming to an end but I tried my hardest to prolong the inevitable.

“I can’t believe you’re going to be leaving me to go to university,” I complained to Emily as I hugged her for one last time. She had finished senior year and was going to University to study business. Matt was going with her seeing as they were both together.

“I know, but I will text and email you and I promise to call as often as I can,” she promised sincerely.

“I know,” I said wiping a fake tear from my eye, she chuckled.

“I will see you the first chance I get and you can always come to the city and visit me on weekends,” she suggested.

“I will.”

She left shortly after, pulling away in her car to meet with Matt. I had become fast friends with Emily, we had become best friends; aside from Tyler. She was the sister that I never had and although I would miss her immensely, she had to follow her own dreams. Zach was staying back to take over from the pack and learn the ropes for when dad passed the title of Alpha down. Kyron was already obliged to stay because he had already been handled the position of Beta.

The twins were in their senior year at high school, as was Heather, and Sarah would be staying around to work in town. She was training to become a pack fighter and she wanted to stay around her family. Finally, there was Tyler who would probably always stay around Glenville, he loved the place more than words could describe. Tyler had made me his co-owner in Club 6 and had opened a bar in the city also. He had various other investments but they were never of much interest to me. I was more than happy with Club 6.

I walked back into the house searching for someone to speak to. I found Tyler and Zach in the office and walked in, ignoring the way that their voices turned to a soft hush as I walked in. I raised my eyebrows but sat quietly in an armchair, waiting for either one of them to speak.

“We’ve had some news Rhylee,” Zach spoke in a soft voice.

“Yeah,” I urged feeling nerves settle in my stomach.

“The rogue activity is becoming increasingly more organised and it seems as if they’re building an army,” he said, his voice a little shaky.

“Alright, who do I need to take out?” I asked already planning the kill in my head.