Part 29

~ The next morning ~

Raman had spent the night with his wife and son. There was a knock on the door and when she opened Adi, Ruhi  and Pihu came in. Ishita smiled, her children were there. Pihu immediately went to Ishita, who was lying in bed.

Ishita stroked her head... "Hello my Baby."
Adi and Rudi hugged their mother.

"We want to see the baby, "Pihu said excitedly

"Only the baby and not me. "? asked Ishita played sadly

"You also IshiMaa, but we have never seen the baby."

Ishita laughed, Pihu was adorable

"Are you alright IshiMaa?" Adi asked

Ishita smiled and nodded..." Yes I am fine, I have 4 healthy children."

"IshiMaa, where is Papa and where is the baby? "  Ruhi asked

"Papa is in the nursery to pick up the Baby."

At that moment, the door opened and Raman came in with the baby in his arms.

"Look who's there, your siblings have come to meet you." Raman said to the Baby

Pihu jumped up in excitement

Raman put the baby carefully in Addi's arms. ..."Wow", Adi said "Hi little man, I'm your big brother Adi, Welcome to the world."

Pihu still could not look at the Baby. She wanted to climb into the chair in the room so she could see the Baby.

"Pihu, Please don"t, I am afraid that you will fall down and hurt ." Ishita stopped her

"But IshiMaa I want to see the baby." Protested Pihu

Adi put the baby in Ruhis arms and Raman lifted Pihu on his arms so she could see the Baby.  ..."He is so cute." said Ruhi

Pihu watched the baby without saying a word.

Ishita smiled ... there stood her family, her husband and her children.

"Pihu, do you want to hold the baby too?"
Ishita asked

Pihu shook his head...Raman and Ishita looked at each other. „"Raman, bring her to me."
Raman went with Pihu to Ishita and put her on the bed next to Ishita.

"What's wrong, baby.?

"IshiMaa? If the baby is your baby now, what am I now?"

"You are my baby and nothing will change that. Adi Bhaiya, Ruhi Didi, you and the baby, you are my babies forever."

Pihu laughed ... "Adi Bhaiya is a Baby."

Adi looked at Ishita. "What? she asked, "For me you will always be my little boy."

Adi smiled... Ruhi came to Ishita and put the baby in her arms.

"Dadi told me that it's a boy, actually I wanted a little sister." said Pihu

Ishita looked at the baby in her arms..."So, we take him home anyway or should we leave him here."?

Pihu looked at the baby and considered. ..."I think we take him home. After all, he belongs to the family."

Everyone laughed, Ishita kissed the baby on the forehead..." Have you heard ? We take you home."

Ishita put the baby in Pihu's arms.

"Hello I am your big sister Pihu and I will teach you everything you need to know....IshiMaa, I think he smiled at me."

A few days later, Ishita and the baby came home....Ishita and the Baby gets a warm welcome in Bhalla/ Iyer family. Mamiji makd the rituals .Amma performs a puja, everyone was happy that Ishita and the baby were at home.

~ In the Evening IshRa"s Bedroom ~

The baby was fed up and satisfied in the cradle and slept.

Ishita sighed..." I'm so tired, I need sleep."

Raman lay in bed and opened his arms..." Come let us sleep."

Ishita wrapped herself in his arms and snuggled against him.

"Raman, what name should our son get? did you choose something besides Sharukh?"

Raman laughed ... "We will choose one together."

Ishita nodded and closed her eyes. She lay on Raman's chest and he stroked her back.

"I think that,I am the happiest woman in the world."

Raman smiled ... "Is that so? tell me why."?

"I have the best husband in the world, 4 healthy children, a wonderful Family."

She looks up. "You made me the happiest woman in the world, by letting me be your wife." She says smiling

"And you made me the happiest man in the world, just by marrying me." He tell her

Raman smiled at her. Then, he softly kissed her. ...She rested her head on his chest and listened to the sound of his heart beating. Raman quietly caressed her back and placed a kiss in her hair. "I love you, Ishita . You will never know how much I missed you. When you were gone there was great big void in my heart. No one could ever take your place."

Ishita looked up and into his eyes. "I love you, Raman . I'm sorry for everything. I didn't want anyone to be hurt like this."

"I know, Jaan. It was unavoidable. There isn't anyone or anything that can keep me from you now." They shared an intense kiss and he wrapped his arms around her and they fell asleep holding each other.

~ The next morning ~

Balla"s and Iyer"s were having breakfast together.Mamiji rocked the baby.

"Maa, You spoil him, if you keep this up, he will not fall asleep anymore, except with that." said Raman

"Let me, I'm his Dadi and it's my job to spoil my grandchildren."

Ishita smiled..."Mamiji, your son just teasing you. He goes half the night with the baby in his arm, up and down the room."

Raman pinched her cheek gently..." You traitor."

Ishita laughed

"Dadi, I want to hold him too." Pihu said excitedly, she was totally in love with her little brother

Mamij carefully place the baby in Pihu's arms.

"Oh, he is so cute."

Mamij sat next to Pihu and helped her hold the baby.

Raman looked around. Everything was perfect. His family was happy and healthy. He had the love of his life back . He had become a father again and this miracle was so incredible.

Ishita looked around. Her life was perfect. She had her family back. Her children were happy and healthy. Her husband was the best thing that had happened to her. He had made her the mother of 4 wonderful children.

Ishra looked at each other. Raman winked at her and gave her a flying kiss. Ishita smiled and blushed.

Raman got up and went to Ishita, he took her by the hand and went with her into the living room. He gently pushed her against the wall in a corner.

"Raman, if anyone sees us."!

He looked around ... "They are all busy admiring our son."

He gently kissed her ear and then moved to her cheek and the neck. Ishita got goose bumps. She stifled a moan and clung to him...."Raman, please stop, you make me weak." she whispered

Raman looked at her and smiled mischievously. She gently stroked his face and smiled.

"Are you happy."? he asked her

"Bahut.! You make me happy."

"And you make me happy."

They hugged each other and held each other tight. They were exactly where they wanted to be......

tbc...