Part 12

~ The Next Morning ~

It was early morning and Raman came into the kitchen and saw Ruhi making her breakfast.

"Good Morning Princesse."

"Morning Papa."

"Where is your mother?."

"She is still sleeping."

"That's good, she needs rest. Should I make you breakfast?"

"I'm a big girl Papa , I can do that."

Raman smiled

"For me you will always be my little girl."

Ruhi smiled

"I know, ... Do you want coffee "?

"No, I have to do something urgent."

"Okay Papa."

Raman strokes her head and kissed her hair.

"See you later, Princess."

"Okay,Bye Papa."

~ Bhalla House ~

Raman came in and Shagun was coming down the stairs.

"Where are you from so early."? she asked

She looked him up and down

"You wear the same clothes. Did you sleep in the office? Yesterday you came back from Singapore and worked all night again."?

"No."

"No."?

"I was at Ishita to see Ruhi, Ishita was not feeling well, she was in pain and I took her to the hospital. luck it was nothing serious."

"And you have been to hospital until now."?

"No, Ishita was allowed to go home after the examination and I slept by her and Ruhi."

"WHAT!! WHY.??!...Why do you have to take care of her? Why did not Mani stay with her"?

"Shagun, because I am the father of the child."

Shagun laughed

"How can this be possible, Is that what Ishita told you? My God, you are  so naive, Raman."!!

"Ishita didn't need to tell me that When I saw her, I knew it is my child."

"Raman are you crazy? How is it possible that you are the father of Ishita's child ? That would mean, that you with Ishita...you and Ishita ... you both ... that you two ... you two with each other ..."

Shagun could not think straight. Had Raman just told her that he is the father of Ishita's child?

"No this can not be...Did you sleep with Ishita ? You slept with her"?

"So it was not a artificial insemination."

"Don't you dare, to  joke now,...on the morning of our wedding? You told me that nothing happened."! Shagun said loudly

"Yes, because my private life is none of your business."

"Non of my business? are you kidding me. You sleep with another woman one day before our wedding who is now pregnant and you say, it is not my business."?? she almost screamed

"Ishita is not the other woman, she is my wife. "

"It is enough , this b**ch will get to know me now. "Main Shagun Hoon."!!!!

~ Ishita's Apartment ~

Ishita came into the kitchen, Ruhi sat at the table and had breakfast.